We ran.

And we ran.

And we ran some more.

Down the forever path that looked so gloomy right now. The flowers were soaked and wilting. They never seemed like this, but as we all passed, they seemed to wilt. It was a sad sight.

Well, yes, this was a sad occurance. But it seemed as nothing could dampen the flowers spirits. They were always there, staring pointedly into the sky, sending whispered messages to each other when the wind blew. Then, they always cheered up anyone who went near them, sending off waves of comfort.

But now, they seemed dull. Sadness overwhelmed us and we ran through the rain, sobbing our eyes out. The flowers made us even more sad; their aura around us was very saddening and depressing.

My ears clamped to my head and my tail dragged along the path, getting covered in mud and dirt. I really didn't care; I wanted to get my friend to the nurse's office ASAP. I wanted her better.

I wanted to congratulate her. Heck, I want to hang out with her, normally. I was so rude today, and it seemed like forever. I got moody after Jacob and everything, but seeing my attitude earlier today leading to this, right now, I couldn't even bear it. I whined and let out a little howl. It seemed to echo in the forest and my ears.

Bella whined sadly in reply, but couldn't really do anything to comfort me; as she was carrying Ella with me, and both of us didn't want her getting any more hurt than she already was.

I was sobbing my eyes out over my friend. My friend that I was moody too, my friend who always was there for me, my friend I have known for my whole life, my friend that makes me laugh, my friend that picked me up when I was down, my friend that was courageous, my friend that was hilarious, my friend. She was always there, and I am trying to do my best for her.

It is the least I can do.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

After we ran through the rain, FINALLY, we reached the nurses office. I stared down hopelessly at Ella's face and whispered that everything was going to be okay.

I panted, tears still rolling down my face. My heart was throbbing and I was shaking my head. I needed to breath. All of this happening at once was just to much drama though.

I glanced up at the, now soaked, white building. Usually, it had a comforting aura around it, giving you the feeling that you were going to be okay. But with the weather? The atmopshere was extremely gloomy and depressing. The placed loomed over us, making us feel unsafe and small.

We pushed the white doors open and saw a fight in the main office. A familiar girl stood at the counter looking quite impatient with a boy in her arms.

Sylvia's tail was puffed up and she was screaming at the nurse. She carried Bret carefully in her arms, holding him safely and comfortably. Her ears were flat against her head and her hair was wild.

"What do you MEAN, you can't see him right now?! He is badly injured! Can't you see?" She screamed, snarling in the nurses face.

The nurse flinched. "Excuse me, ma'am. The nurse is seeing another patient right now. And please, remain from-"

"Well tell her to get her butt our here or why can't YOU do it?! You have a job here too! You have two perfectly capable arms!" She screamed, hissing.

Suddenly, a boy walked out of the shadows, giving us all a look. He had his hands in his pockets and his gray hair was almost wind blown. His pointy ears and sleek tail obviously meant he was a  lynx neko. He wore dark clothes: a navy blue hoodie and dark black pants.