Chapter 42

Savannah's POV.

"Now that's settled, Mason please come with me" I said and walked off soon after to let him know there where no discussion.

I led him to a little old cottage I had found during my hike up the hill and took him inside.

"There is something that I must tell you"

"What is it Savannah?" He asked truly confused.

"Two things first off my name is Amara and I am Savannah's wolf and secondly everything that we are about to discuss you must not tell anyone"

"Ya I promise I won't tell anyone, hold on did you just say Amara?" I nodded at his question.

"As in the one of the original werewolves and the most powerful out if them all"

"Yes I am but I think its more important if you know the reason on why I am Savannah's wolf"

.........................................

3rd Person POV.

Back at home problems are brewing Edward tried to break whatever control that Amara had put over them but he had failed miserably and had call some of his friends to help take over Masons and Savannah's pack to prove that he is the stronger brother.

Jacob and Harry tried to gain control over the pack and the fight but it was a surprise attack and they weren't ready. There were many casualties on both sides but more on the packs side.

Their alphas were no were in sight and Edward and his army kept on coming on to the pack territory. The pack felt as if they had to surrender so that's what they were going to due until......

Mason's POV.

"Well now that I know the full story can you please let Savannah have control please"

"Why"

"You said she doesn't know about any of this and she needs to know"

"Mason you promised me that you wouldn't tell anyone" Amara said.

"Ya I know but I thought that you meant like someone from my pack or something to that affect, but look Amara she needs to know"

"Why must she know Mason?"

"She needs to know who you are and how powerful she is so she can control it, she needs to know her family lineage and who were real parents are"

"Fine tell her but make sure that you are in a safe place and somewhere that no one know about or can just hear through the door, also if I feel if it is an unsafe place to talk ill make control and block Savannah out completely just like I am doing now so that she can't hear anything you tell her do you understand" Amara lectured.

"Yes I understand"

'Alpha your brother is attacking us we can't hold them off for long they are advancing' Jacob warned me through mind link.

'Im on my way keep fighting'

"I think your going to have to stay a while longer Amara" I said.