Chapter 15

Jacob's POV

I finally was able to take Cassi on a date I decided I was going to take her on a picnic date out in the middle of the forest where there is a clearing and a lake. It's a good place to just relax and think but no one really comes here cause its far from the lack house.

As me and Cassi were laughing about something stupid Isaac one of my friends but we aren't that close came running.

"Jacob big trouble the Alpha and Luna there gone" he said a little out of breathe.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE!" I yelled afraid and angry not only is he my Alpha but he is my best friend ever since we were pups.

"yes they also found blood they say it belongs to the Alpha they also found an odd sent and the Luna's sent with it someonebrecongnized it though"

"WHOS SENT WAS IT!" I was so full if rage right now but calmed down as soon as Cassi's hand touched my shoulder. I looked at her and she seemed scaried and worried about the Alpha and not to mention her best friend which happens to be the Luna.

"it was a vampire they found three different sents but they were all vampires two of them were near the Alphas blood and one was With the Luna"

"GET EVERYONE WE ARE HAVING A PACK MEETING NOW!" I ordered and Isaac ran to get everyone.

I turned to Cassi and said "come on love we should get going"

"do you think they will be ok?" she asked me really worried for them and it looked like she was about to cry it made my heart break in half to see her like this.

"hopefully I have faith in them we will get them back and they will be safe soon I promise I that I'll do anything to get them back" I told her truthfully and she gave me a small sad smile and I gave a hug and kissed her on the head.

Them I backed up took off my pants and shirt and Cassi just stared at me"how about a waring that your going to take off you pants next time" she said to me while giving me a 'really' look on her face.

"oh you know you love it" I said while laughing because how red her cheeks were when I would tease her.

I walked up to her said kissed her lips and said "do you think you could hold these" she nodded and than I gave her my close and shifted.

'get on' I linked to her as I bent down giving her easier access to climb my back once she was on I bolted to the pack house to find everyone already there I went behind a tree and put Cassi down. I nudged her hand silently asking footprint the cloths to shift back.

After she gave me my cloths I put them in my mouth and than dropped it on the ground and shifted back Cassi was still looking at me but than she noticed that I shifted back and her face was redder than a tomato as she turned but not fully.

"you know you don't have to be embarrassed or turn around" I told her.

"remember your mine and I'm yours and if anyone tries to get to you I'll rip there head off" I said truthfully and still hadn't put on my cloths as I hugged her from behind.

I-I think you should pu-put your cloths on before...." she said at a lost of words I chuckled at my beautiful mate and went put on my cloths.

I grabbed her hand and walked her to were tape pack meeting was taking place and we walked there hand in hand as I thought of a plan to get the Alphas back.

-----------------------------------------

Please read my friends book it's called 'The Secret Red Luna' it's really good her users name is Chongalicious12345 and don't forget to comment and like her book as well as mine thanks guys I really appreciate it!!! :)