Chapter 27

Mason's POV.

I attacked some random wolf but he was to quick since I landed on his back he thrashed around right after I jumped onto his back.

With all the forced he was using to get me off he flung me into a tree hard enough that I heard a crack from both the tree and my back, I could slowly feel my back mending itself as I walk towards them again.

I attack the same wolf a second time, this time I was able to grab a hold of his neck and rip it out with my teeth killing him instantly.

Two more wolves came at me I was fighting off one ripping his throat out just like I did to the other b****, the other wolf was smart well for him not for me.

He grabbed my leg and ripped out a chunk of skin, he spit it out and just at that second Harry and Jacob came helping me kill the one that had hurt me.

Once they were done helping me they ran towards there mates helping them, I was just about to go to Savannah but she had killed him already and started to attack other wolves I do have to admit she was an amazing fighter.

I on the other hand started to feel dizzy and was about to faint so I shifted and put on some pants I was losing to much blood from that idiot that bit me, I stumbled onto the fight but I started to black out and fell face fist to the Earth after one last kill.

I I can see is darkness and a small light calling for me, the ground starts to crack below me and I fall through.

Next thing you know I'm walking through people literally, was I a ghost? Was I dead? I had many questions but absolutely no answers, I could see my self with Savannah holding my hand bending over crying.

She had Cassi and Claudia right next to her crying as well but not as much trying there best to stay strong for Savannah.

At that moment Jacob and Harry walked up to the girls shedding a few tears hugging all of the girls telling them not to cry, I wanted to reach forward to touch Savannah but tripped when I went right through her on my own foot landing in my body.

I sat up straight trying to breathe everyone else jumped obviously not expecting what had happened can't blame them I didn't either, Savannah runs towards me and hugs me tight I hugged her back but I was still weak so it was hard but I'd do anything for her.

She sniffled "don't do that again, you scared the crap out of me I thought I lost you"

I smiled, god I missed her "hey I came back for you, aren't you happy"

She smiled with a little giggle escaping her lips, just than Cassi, Jacob, Claudia, and Harry left the room.

Savannah bit her bottom lip and I could tell that my eyes turned black "don't do that" I told her.

"do what babe?" she questioned with the most innocent voice I could even see it in her eyes.

"you know what" I said smiling I could feel my leg and every other cut or bruise healing by being close to my mate but slowly.

"come here" I told her as she obeyed.

I grabbed her neck pulling her down to my lips kissing her with all the passion I could pull into one kiss, she broke the kiss for a few seconds to straddle me.

Then coming back to my lips kissing me hard and long, I nibbled on her bottom lip begging for entrance which she gave to me without hesitation or a second thought.

We fought for dominance which I obviously won, then I started to explore her mouth with my tongue, I I could feel that all of my wounds were fully healed.

I heard a knock on the door but decided to ignore it the next one came louder and stronger.

"open the damn door Mason!"