Chapter 31

Savannah's POV.

I woke upon a bed but it wasn't my bed I looked around realising where I was, I was in a hospital yet I could sense that everyone that was here was a werewolf.

I've been sitting on the hospital bed for a while now thinking of why I was here a few minutes later it all came rushing back to me, I was taken but I'm not sure by who.

I would have remembered of they didn't hit me in he head with a bat, that made me lose consciousness for a while.

The sudden moment of the door opening caused me to whip my head to look at who was coming into the room almost giving me whiplash.

"oh good you've woken up. How are you feeling?" what looks to be a doctor said.

"I'm fine just a small headache" I said truthfully.

"would you like something for the pain?" he asked me.

I nodded my head "one second I'll be right back with some aspirin" he told me walking out of the room, about a minute later he came into the room holding the aspirin bottle getting out to of the small pills from it and handing it to me.

"thank you" I said after I took the pills and he gave me some water.

"don't mention it, do you need anything else?"

"can I get some new cloths or something so I can take a shower"

"oh yes of course I'll have a nurse come and give you some cloths, for now you can start to take your shower"

"thanks" I said as I got off of the bed walking towards the bathroom as the doctor went to get a nurse.

I took off the hospital gown that had blood on it and walked into the shower turning the handle letting the warm water run down my back and stomach.

I was looking at the ceiling letting the water fall on my face enjoying every single moment of the shower I was having, as I moved my head facing down at the floor of the tub/shower with my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes to find the soap there was blood in the water and a lot of it, the tub was filling with water as well as blood, I looked frantically to see if the blood was coming from me.

But it wasn't, I bent down to get what ever was blocking the drain when I pulled it out in my fingers was a lot of hair I put it aside freaking out that was not my hair.

The tub kept filling up I frantically tried to get everything out of the drain and putting it to the side but nothing would stop all of a sudden I see a hand coming out of the tub, as I screamed.

I felt as if I was being pulled out of the bathroom through a window and dragged to god knows where as I kept screaming .

When I felt as if I stopped moving I still felt a hand on me when I looked there was no one there, I blinked all of a sudden a man was standing there his eyes glowing a crimson red.

"I'll be seeing you soon" the man said.

I blinked and he was gone like he was never there, now I'm stuck in the middle of the woods totally naked freaking out not k knowing any thing of what just happened to me.