Chapter 23

Mason's POV.

I woke up the best way possible, its was to my beautiful mate that woke me up by kissing me and when I fully woke up i started to kiss her back and bring her closer to me.

I grabbed her waist and she put her arms around my neck, i flipped us over so we were'nt kissing sideways instead I i wa on top of us.

Savannah put her legs around my waist lifting her self up to get closer to me.

By now I had already taken her shirt off breaking the kiss for a few seconds than once I was done taking off her shirt you kissed her with all of the passion I could muster.

The kiss was so heated i felt like nothing could stop us. *knock knock* I heard on the door but it was a light on so I chose to ignore it, just like i would have done if my phone rang or anything else that could interupt us.

Than I heard the knocking again but this time a little more persistant and louder.

"I know your in there Mason, we have a problem with a group of rogues trying to get into the territory"

I growled and I'm pretty sure my eyes turned blacker but not from lust it was from anger that someone would interrupt me and Savannah.

Savannah's POV.

I saw that Mason was pissed at whoever had interrupted us but I knew I had to act fast or who ever was on the other side of that door might get killed.

So I started to kiss his jaw because he was watching the door and his eyes started to turn red, now I really need to get his attention or someone was going to die.

So I grabbed his head and faced it towards mine and kissed him on the lips and I could tell that it was the right thing to do because he calmed gown and his eyes were back to normal looking at me with love.

"go it's ok the girls wanted me so they can make sure I'm ok" I whispered into his ear and than looked into his eyes once again.

"ok but I at least want one more kiss please" he begged me.

I smirked at that and kissed him hard on his lips than pulled back "you need to go I think a group of rogues are way more important than me" I told him.

"you are more important than anything in this world ok you are so beautiful, smart, strong, and more than I could ever ask for you are amazing" he said with seriousness and love in is voice.

I blushed and giggled at what he said and told him "Mason did I ever tell you that I love you and that your are the most amazing guy on this planet and I'm the one who got l lucky"

He smiled "I love you to" he said.

This was the best morning I have ever had we both confessed our love for each other!

This is something that the girls are definitely going to want to know, I have a feeling that today is going to be amazing.