Chapter 32

Mason's POV.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was all I heard when I was about to kill this guy for lying to me, he had showed me to morgue what an idiot.

Hold on I know that scream....... ITS SAVANNAH!!! I followed the scream to a hospital room, it was Savannah's because I could tell by her sent it was everywhere.

As I ran I held on to the guys that was supposed to bring me here liked dragging him behind me.

"stay here and if you don't I'll really kill you" I said as I went into the bathroom, she wasn't there but there was running water in the tub and her hospital gown that had blood on it on the floor.

I looked around to see where she could have gone......the window was opened crap!

When I walked back out of the bathroom back to the guy who I still don't know the name of.

"where is she?!"

"how should I know that "

"you know where she is, you know every thing about this so tell me where she is" I said grabbing the collar of his shirt pushing him against the door.

"look man all I know is that there was someone here to see her than he just left, that's all I know I swear" he said in fear.

I let him go "I'll let you live only because you are the only one who saw this person.........but if you try any thing I will kill you"

"ok-okay"

"you will also help me find my mate"

"ye-yes no pro-problem"

"If you do this you will be rewarded but you have to promise me that you will tell me any thing and everything about this and no funny business"

"I-I prom-promise"

"says that again slowly"

"I.....promise that I will help you" he said I listened to his heart beat to see if he was lying or not.

His heartbeat was telling me that he was telling me the truth but he could be a pretty good lier so I will listen to what he says but I won't believe him fully.

And hopefully I won't have to kill this guy and if he does do every thing right and help me find savannah I'll consider letting him joining the pack.