Chapter 24

Savannah's POV.

"hey girls" I said to my best friends as I walked into Claudia's and Harry's room.

"hey!" they said in unison.

"OH MY GOD CASSI!" I yelled.

"What!" she yelled scared.

"WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON THAT BED WHO KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON THERE!"

It took Cassi a few seconds to realize what I said because she yelled "EWWWW!" and rolled off of the bed with a thud still screaming.

I started to laugh so hard that I was literally rolling on the bed and so was Claudia "why are you guys laughing at me that was so disgusting I think I'm going to puke" Cassi said.

That only made me and Claudia laugh even harder at happened, I don't think I have ever laughed this hard before that my stomach started to hurt.

Cassi was pouting while she stared at Claudia and I as we started to calm down "you guys are so mean" she said still pouting.

"awwww but you still love us and you know that" I said as both me and Claudia attacked Cassi in a giant bear hug.

I don't know how long we stayed like that cuz Mason, Harry, and Jacob walked into the room.

I guess when we attacked Cassi with that hug we landed on the bed but when I noticed I screamed and at the same time Cassi noticed to because she started to scream in horror as me and Cassi flung our selves to the floor.

All Claudia did was laugh at us me and Cassi looked at each other and then I linked to her 'let's get her!' once she finished nodding we looked at Claudia, she noticed what we were planning cuz she stopped laughing and ran.

"I'm faster than you loser!" I yelled at Claudia as soon as we got passed the boys who had amusement in their eyes, this is going to be so much fun.

Claudia made the wrong move in running outside because I was slowing my pace inside so I wouldn't knock any thing over but now I was full speed and right next to Claudia and tackled he to the ground, Cassi joined seconds later in helping me tickle Claudia who is extremely ticklish.

We were all a bit tired from the running and all so we laid down in a way that out heads formed a circle as we continued to laugh about what happened.

"hey you guys wanna shift?" Claudia asked.

"sure" I said.

"why not" Cassi said right after me.

All three of us took off our cloths behind different trees so we wouldn't shred our cloths when we shifted, once we finished we all met in the middle of a forest 'follow me!' I linked to them.

I was leading them to a river that I found not to long ago, when we finally got there 'beautiful isn't it' I linked to the both of them.

'ya I've never seen anything like it' Claudia linked.

I looked at Cassi and she just had a dumbfounded wolf face it looked so funny, I guess she was confused and me laughing that she tilted her head to the side looking at me so I shook my head meaning never mind.

*snap* I heard a twig snap tot he left of us, I growled threateningly.

'Mason there is someone here I think it's a rogue but I'm not sure we are at the river towards the south of the territory help!' I yelled at him through the link I couldn't let Cassi and Claudia get hurt I needed back up.

I heard another snapping noise then all three of us backed up so our tails were touching each other and our heads facing outward reading for anything coming our way.