Chapter 39

Mason's POV.

It's been 3 hours and we've only found her once but right after the tracker found her and tried to get her, she attacked him, he came back with some injures but not life threatening.

How could I let this happen It hurts me to because I can feel all of the pain she feels. A knock on the door brought me back to reality.

"Come in" I said.

"Son what happened in your office it looks like a tornado passed through"

"Dad I can't stop thinking about her" I told him.

"Look your a royal prince almost king I'm sure someone will find her and you will to, go find your mate" my father told me.

"Dad you know that i cant I've already tried and you know how badly that ended I don't want to hurt anyone"

"So don't"

"What do you mean"

"Don't find your mate, let her always be upset at you, she'll probably forget about you and get a rogue to be her fake mate"

His words cut deep but I realized what he's doing he's trying to get me mad enough to be blindsided by my wolf and have us run after our mate. But the time I tried it ended badly because any that got in my way even if it wasn't on purpose throw them out of the way.

"Fine I'm going to look for her" I said as I turned around and shifted into my wolf and ran outside to go find my mate.

Since I claimed her i could sort of sense which direction she was heading.

Savannah's POV.

it hasn't been long but I'm already tired from having to fight off some wolves even if they were from Masons pack scratch that I have no idea what Alpha controls them. Because now Mason is a royal.

I knew they existed but they really only came out when someone was causing chaos. I didn't know the names of them or how the looked. I'm pretty sure a lot of people didn't know and still don't know to this day.

Yet that's not even why I'm pissed off at him its the fact that he said he told me everything and that he'd never lie to me but he did t right to my face not once or twice... I can't even count the number of time that he could of possibly lied to me.

What so bad about him being a royal, that I couldn't know about. I can believe I was so stupid, all this time, me thinking that I couldn't actually trust him. I'm a fool, my dad was right, he used to tell me all the time that I was stupid or a fool. Now is when I actually believe him.

"Wow" I sighed in my head "it's beautiful" I said as I looked up at this amazingly beautiful water fall. I found a tree and a few shrubs t go change behind than goodness I found extra cloths to change into earlier on the run here.

As soon as I shifted and changed i started to walk around and found and empty, partially hidden cave to sleep in for the night maybe even longer I am far enough.

I wanted a better view of my surroundings so I hiked up the on top if the water fall. By the time I got there it was sunset. All you could see was endless trees I stayed up there for a while longer until I decided it was time to go down.

I was in the cave that I had found earlier when I heard a viscous growl come from outside.