Chapter 14

Savannah's POV.

"MASON!" I screamed and tried tour towards him but stopped by Lorcan.

"if you want to see him again I suggest you chose wisely and finish your decision like you should have done years before" he spoke to me in a cold voice it made me shiver.

"now now we can't scare her off we need her on our side and let her go see her mate" he spoke in a kind voice but don't be fooled, the way he acted, dressed, and just being around him was telling me that he was evil even my wolf agreed and she is never wrong.

Lorcan reluctantly let me go as he was ordered and I ran towards Mason he was beaten and was in horrible condition.

"Mason" I whipped scared cause he still hasn't woken up since I got here and he was tied to a wall with thick chains on his wrists and ankles.

I kissed him on the lips lightly cause that usually gets him up in the morning but nothing happened and if on instinct my hand started to glow I turned around to see if they were still there but they weren't it looks like they gave s some time alone.

Then I put my glowing hand on all of his injures an instantly they healed I was so shocked as my hand started to go back to normal as I just staired at it in complete shock.

I guess I didn't notice that Mason had woken up, he was looking at my hand and looked just as shocked as me and said in a whisper "it can't be possible"

I looked at him and asked "what can't be possible?"

"you.......you are the ledgiondary half wolf half angel that can control the elements to defeat the evil werewolves and vampires"

"I thought that was fake my mom would always read that story to me when I was little as a bed time story I never knew it was a prophecy" I said sadly.

The me and Mason heard clapping and we both looked o see who it was "good job you finally discovered who you are" the leader that I still don't know the name of said sarcastically.

"took you long enough" the man said coldly.

"what do you want?" I growled at him.

"oh thats no way to talk to the one who will train you to use your powers now is it" he said.

"oh and one more thing my name is Lucedio" he said proud of his name.

"what kind of name is that" I said laughing super hard like so hard I was almost rolling on the ground.

"do NOT make fun of my name it is ancient and powerful from my great great great great great grandfather and has been passed down to each first born bumpy in the family" he said in his macho man voice and it only made me laugh harder.

"Hahahaha well someones family wasn't creative with names" wow I really don't know where my confidence came from but I kept laughing even Mason cracked a smile and that's kind of hard cause he is a threat.

I guess lewch whatever the guy that was in here earlier got annoyed cause he left slamming the door shut and I heard his footsteps walking down the hall I turned to Mason and kissed him on the lips while Mason deepened the kiss as I put my hands in his hair.

When we broke apart I started to wonder how the pack was doing and I could tell that Mason was thinking the same thing to by the look on his face I hope nothing bad has happened.

-------------------------------

I just really wanted to thank everyone for reading my book it really means a lot to me! :p