Chapter 17

Jacob's POV.

"okay as you all know our Alphas have been taken by vampires" I said and my voice was cold toward my hatred for vampires if I didn't like them before I sure hate them now.

In the crowd of all of the pack members there were worried, angry, and sad expressions and there were a few occasional whispers.

"we must plan a attack!" I yelled.

"I have already chosen some people that will track the sent everyone else that is going to fight follows but I want women, children, and boys and girls under the age of 17 to stay as well"

"yet the women and everyone else will stay here but will also train just like everyone else they will watch the pack territory also a few fighters will stay as well to help"

"the people I have chosen to be the best trackers are Derek, Issac, scott, and Byoid"

"the previous Alpha will stay here as well as the pervious Luna meeting dismissed and start training and get prepared for war the war will take place in one week you have until then to get ready!" I yelled and everyone dispersed and either went home or the training fields.

Mason's POV.

It feels good to have your mate so close to you it gives you hope even if it's just a little and just watching her sleep so peacefully I can acually calm down.

But I can't sleep I can't lose her I feel that if I fall asleep someone is grouping to take her from me and I won't see her agian so I just decided to stay up and watch my beautiful mate. Wow I feel like a stalker but right now I don't really care I just want my mate safe.

All of a sudden her heart rate speeds up and she starts to breathe hard every time I try to wake her up she just doesn't and it's not that easy when your being chained to a wall and he flaying at my feet.

"Savannah get up!" I yelled trying to get her up and instantly she shot up standing on her feet and said.

"they're coming, war, people dieing"she mumbled as she started to cry.

"babe what's wrong what? What did you see? Who is coming?" I kept questioning her.

"the pack there coming there is going to be a war against werewolves and vampires the legiondary one so many people are going to dye...... Mason we have to do something" she whispered in hope no one would hear.

"how do you Expect we do that?" I asked confused.

"I need to get you out here and....." she didn't continue cause we both heard the faint sound of a door opening and closing.

After a few moments we saw that guy named Lucedio I only remembered his name cause how stupid it sounds I mean come on like what kind of name is that.

"well well well having some fun with your mate Savannah"

Just as Savy was about to say something she was cut off cause he said "I don't care all I wanted to say was I brought a friend to you know torture you..........the both of you"

He looked so evil there I mean he even had that grinch smile then another guy walked into the room he looked strong-ish.

"time to have some fun thanks Lucedio this might be the funniest I've ever had" with that Lucedio walked out of the room with the biggest smile on his face.