Chapter 36

Savannah's POV.

"I trust you" I told him, I feel like I could trust him with my life which is weird cause I've only know him for a few hours already.

"Okay I'm going to start from the beginning " he sighed "I can still remember when you where being born, I remember how much you weighed and every thing. When you were one I remember you came crying your eyes out running to me, because some little girl thought it was funny to hurt my little princess, boy did they get into a whole lot of trouble" he chuckled at the memory.

"How can I remember that?" I asked. "Everything you just said about me coming to you because Mary and her little group hit me and then when I was in the floor they would spit on me, it was on my birthday" I said the last part because I could still feel the sadness and pain of that day.

"It's amazing, it really is" he said in thought.

"What's amazing?"

"How you can remember all of this"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll get that answer soon enough let me finish"

"But..." I was cut off by him saying "no buts"

"Anyway I remember when you were about two you found this little sanctuary in the Forrest and you took me there and after that we named it our place and no one but us knew about it" he smiled.

"Or when you were three and your mom and your dad and me took you to your first day of school at your first school. And you were being made fun of but it stopped once they saw me behind you, you should have seen how pale they were I mean they were young but they knew who the Alpha was" he said laughing.

I laughed with him because I could remember the looks on there faces.

"And when you were four you told me you wanted to be home schooled by me cause you hated school"

His face grew serious "and when you were five on your birthday we were playing a board game and it was my turn and I left to go help your mom in the kitchen and when I came back there was witch next to you, and when she saw me she grabbed you and took you away this is the first time I've seen you since then" he said almost in tears.

I could kind of remember that day very faintly like some distant memory and Aron must really love me if I had such a big effect on him.

I screamed in pain what's happening to me I look at my shoulder moving my shirt aside to see what it was. It was burning like I was being lit on fire. I watched in awe and in pain as I saw something black growing on my arm.