Chapter 41

Savannah's POV.

I escaped through the tiny hole in the back of the cave, yet I almost crawled back in at the sight that was right before me.

It was people dieing left and right some as wolves others as humans. I couldn't move from my spot, I felt surrounded because in the matter of seconds as I stared at them they stopped fighting and stared at me.

Then they did something that surprised me, they bowed and some went on their knees as a sign of begging for mercy.

I looked behind me thinking someone was there and the people were bowing down to them, but there wasn't anyone there it was just me.

Why would they bow down to me?

Mason's POV.

Me and my brother stopped fighting and we looked around because everyone fell silent, turns out they were all bowing but to who?

That's when I caught a glimpse it was a girl, but not any girl it was Savannah. I tried to move but I felt locked in place then i felt forced to bow so I kneeled down to the floor as well as my brother.

I was looking down at the grass and didn't notice that Savannah came up to me.

"Look at me Mason" she said and I complied. As I looked into her eyes I felt as if I couldn't talk, like i was caught in some sort if trance.

She had eyes as golden as the sun with green specks here and there, she radiated power and she had a distinct marking on her arms like a tattoo.

"You may stand Mason" Savannah said with so much power and control.

I stood in front of her and kissed her on the lips. "I am so sorry Savannah, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I was the king, I'm sorry that I lied to you and I'm sorry about everything and anything that I have ever done to you" I told her with all of the sincerity in my heart.

"It's okay" she said.

"No it's not okay Savannah I hurt you and" I couldn't finish my sentence because she kissed me.

"It's okay Mason really I'm sure you had good reasons"

"Did I ever tell you that I love you" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"I love you too Mason" she said with the same smile that I had.

"You all may rise" Savannah said in a loud voice so that they all could hear.

Slowly one by one everyone started to get up at walk towards us. "What is the reason to all of this violence and terror?" Savannah questioned all of them. But no one replied.

"From this day forward you will not fight each other because there is no reason for death to come to early for someone that doesn't deserve it" she lectured.

"You all may go home but be warned that if I hear of something that has happened between any of you, you will be in trouble and I will carry out the punishment" with that everyone started to walk back.