Chapter 33

Savannnah's POV.

Where the hell am I? I remember it all but I have never seen these part of the woods considering that ever chance I get I'm always in the woods.

What if I'm in another territory? What if it one of my enemies? And if they kill me I'll never see Mason, Cassi or Claudia ever again.

I sniffed around......oh god I am in another territory. If the Alpha notices another presence in screwed I'll be killed maybe hanged like the old days or maybe they'll put me in a room full of hunters or maybe just shot me with a rare wolfs bane and leave me there to die.

Wow I just noticed that its freezing cold and that I'm still naked I know what your thinking why isn't she just warm because she's a werewolf well not all the time that you can stay toasty warm in the beginning of winter when you naked!

Was that a twig that just snapped or was that just me cause I seriously don't need to be on a horror movie and get massacred by some random guy with a chain saw or something.

No no no there it is again I sniff the air but I don't smell anything I turn around but I don't see anyone. Could it be that guy that brought me here in the first place?

For some reason I can't turn into my wolf but I don't smell or see wolfs bane or mistletoe and yes they both have a distinct smell to them but there is nothing.

That's when I see someone at the corner of my eye and they are radiating power maybe a beta no to strong or an aura to be a beta.... That can only mean that that Alpha not only noticed me but found me.

When I turn around fully he gone but I know he's still here because I can feel his presence I an the opposite direction of where I felt his powerful presence but than I couldn't feel it any more like it just disappeared.

Yet I knew why he noticed that where ever I felt is presence I would just run the other way but now I'm really screwed and my wolf is just gone I don't get a peep out of her great wolf eh notice the sarcasm sometimes I really hate her.

I really hope I can out run this Alpha being small gives you an advantage in speed sometimes also in strength if you are lucky and blessed by the moon its self.

"BAM" was all I heard than I heard an ear piercing scream no wait thats me I look at my arm and see blue smoke coming from it.

I've just been shot with the most rarest kind if wolfs bane 'Aconit Napel Bleu Nordique' or 'Nordic Blue Monkshood' in my arm.

And in 48 hours the poison can reach my heart and kill me the only thing that can cure it is the exact same bullet and I don't get it in time bye bye everyone.