Chapter 29

Savannah's POV.

I was lying on the bed trying not to listen in about what happened with Mason, which was kind of hard.

I hear the window open, it was getting dark outside so I had my wolf eyes out looking around to see if I can see anyone.

The best pat was that my wolf was ignoring me the whole entire time, I couldn't see any one in the room but I knew better I was trying to make my was towards the light switch to turn on the light.

I heard who ever was in the room run from one side to another I tried to find it but I couldn't then I spotted it, it came running towards me and hit me in the head so hard I heard a crack and felt blood.

I felt my self moving by someone caring me I looked at there face but couldn't see anything and the loss of blood wasn't helping me, I can slowly feel my self slipping away intot he darkness.

I welcomed it with semi open arms cuz my head feels like someone is trying to make it explode and because I still don't know who this person carrying me is.

Yet there sent is very familiar but I can't think straight, this is officially the worst week of my life.

Mason's POV.

The trackers still haven't caught up with me they are still about a mile or two back still trying to catch up to me.

I thought I would need the trackers but my wolf saw thing differently, as soon as my dad and the pack member ran off to get the trackers I couldn't control my wolf anymore.

I shifted and ran off into the woods following the sent of my mate, whicjph it started to get stronger and stronger.

A few miles later I see another wolf but he isn't from my pack but he wasn't a rogue, he was in a pack for sure he also seemed to have power but not as much as me he is definitely a beta or soon to be beta.

So what the hell is he doing her holding my mate in his arms running in my territory,nthat just make my wolf go crazy now I was the one in the back of my head not saying or doing anything.

When I smelled blood and realised it was Savannah's nothing could stop me, so I let my wolf take full control and stopped fighting him.

If I wanted my beautiful girl back he would be the only one I trusted to help get her back, in fact he would be the only one to help.

No one else would understand the love I have for my mate. I know what your thinking 'everyone knows how much you love your mate'

That's where your wrong for us or at least me I feel like the love that I have for her is way to strong to be lost or even broken.

I finally got close enought to the man to take him down without hurting my mate any more we rolled and rolled, me trying to so dominance.

I couldn't get a hold of his throat to kill him because he kept thrashing around a few minutes later the trackers showed up with some other members of the pack.

Get her out of here and make sure she gets help! Now!" I yelled at no one Inparticular.