Chapter 20

Jacob's POV.

We figured out that there base was two states over but since we were in our wolf forms it only took an few hours to get there.

The vamps were expecting us because they were waiting for us to show up I guess one of them smelled us because they yelled.

"ATTACK!"

Everyone was fighting left and right it was a battle to the death the main person we need to kill is the vampire in charge and all of his kids.

While everyone was distracted I went inside to try and find either Savannah and Mason or the vampire leader.

I was walking down the hall and spotted Savannah and Mason so I stopped them and Mason looked like he took a hindered hits.

"are you guys ok cause you don't look so good" I said and they both nodded.

"we're good thanks Jacob for coming" Savannah said.

"no problem anything for our Alphas"

"okay we have no time for *cough* small talk" Mason said.

"ya lets get the hell out of here we had some people bring cars for you guys" I said as we walked and layed low so no one would see them.

We finally made it outside and we were half way to the car but vampires surrounded is there was no way out and Mason was not in the fighting shape.

But that didn't stop him he grabbed Savannah and hard her close to him in a protective manner he didn't care what shape he was in all that was going through his mind was probably 'protect Savannah at all costs'.

It looks like that was giving him motivation to heal faster because he looked a if nothing had happened to him.

Mason's POV.

There are so many vampires I need to keep Savannah and I am determined to do so my mate was not going to get hurt.

Then all of the vampires attacked us and they have no mercy but my wolf took over so every single vampire was dead in a few minutes I didn't even notice but Savannah walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder calming me down instantly.

"it's okay Mason you've got them all" she told me calming me even more.

"I love you Sav" I told her.

"I love you to Mas" she said with a look of love in her eyes.

--------------

Sorry it's short I have writers block and have no idea what to write next comment and leave me ideas I'll try to put in as many as possible thanks for reading I really appreciate it.