Chapter 2

Mason's POV

I woke up at 9:30 a.m.  and invited my best friend who I chose to be my second in command, Jacob, to go to a small cafe with me for breakfast at 10:00. As I waited for Jacob to come I started on some Alpha paper work which I really hated but I always end up having to do it.

I heard a knock at the door and opened it to find Jacob waiting for me patiently on my porch. "

"Hey Mason are you ready to go?"

"hey and ya let me just get my keys" I said as I grabbed them "alright let's go"

I parked the car in front of my favorite cafe and walked in with Jacob. Yet, almost instantly I smelled peppermint and chocolate I looked around to find a beautiful girl that looked like a goddess, with brown hair and eyes as blue as the sea drinking her coffee.

Then she caught me staring but I have no shame, I saw her staring right back at me. God she was beautiful and I didn't even know her name and she was already driving me insane. My wolf instantly said mate and I said it along with him but in a whisper and I knew she heard me.

Her eyes went wide as she hurriedly gave money to the waiter that served her and got up. She tried to pass Jacob but I was too quick, I grabbed her arm in a firm yet soft hold so she wouldn't freak like I expected her to but she didn't.

"go get a table I'll be back in a minute" I told Jacob.

"Alright"

I pulled my mate outside of the cafe and walked us to the forest and blocked her so she couldn't escape.

"Wha-what do you want?" she stuttered

I hate the idea of my own mate scared of me it made my wolf howl in pain. "I would never hurt my own mate of that is what you are asking."

Savannah's POV.

He had me up against the freaking tree to the point I was terrified I mean it's not like you could tell that I stuttered a lot when I tried to talk. The thing was I could see the pain in his eyes when he was telling me that he would never hurt me.

But that wasn't most of what I was scared about if I was mated to an Alpha and I could tell he was one cause I could feel the power radiating off of him like a heater. The thing I'm scared most about is that Alphas tend to be more possessive than any other wolf and want to show off their mates to not only their pack but all packs, like a claim of territory.

That's something I can even risk, what if my dad finds me and forces me to marry that cocky Alpha. I guess it's kind of my fault for going into this territory but to be fair I didn't know that I would end up finding my mate here.

'What am I going to do?' I thought of a plan to escape. When he wouldn't expect it I would escape, then I cant get caught by my old pack. I just can't even though I still miss my two best friends Cassi and Claudia. I looked into my mates eyes thinking of a plan and not get caught then it came to me. Yes! I've got the perfect plan.