chapter twenty-three

( smut ,, and super long chapter whoops )

Luke

He had his eyes closed as he leaned his head against his window, hearing the soft potter patter of rain hitting the glass and the epic guitar solos of Axl Rose. It wasn't terribly loud, just loud enough to fill his silent room as he tried taking a nap before Michael came over.

He didn't want to fall asleep on the boy while he was over.

He yawned quietly and then curled up more into a ball, pulling Michael's sweater down his legs since he decided to not wear pants. He just couldn't be bothered and he hoped his thick knitted socks and Michael's large sweater would keep him warm. And it did. It honestly did.

He was so out if it that he didn't even hear his bedroom door open ten minutes later, and he heard a gentle knock on his wall. "Hi baby." Michael's voice rang out and Luke jumped, holding his chest as his baby blue eyes widened.

"Don't do that." Luke gasped, trying to cover himself up by pulling his knees underneath the fabric of his sweater. "I didn't think you were coming over so early."

"Of course not, that's why I'm here." Michael chuckled, sitting down on the other end of his windowsill couch. "You're beautiful, sweetheart, it's okay." Michael promised, and Luke slowly relaxed his tense muscles as he realized it's just Mikey.

Michael pulled the blonde's legs over his lap, setting a hand down on it as he looked at the boy. "So, what are you listening to?" Michael asked knowingly and Luke blushed as he realized what song he was hinting at.

"It's on repeat."

Soon, November Rain began playing loudly throughout Luke's room, and the senior boy laughed. "It's like my favorite song in the history of songs." Michael said and Luke agreed as Michael's hand slid a little higher up on his leg.

"Mike-"

"Shh... If you want me to stop, I will." The older boy spoke, gently rubbing his thumb on Luke soft, creamy skin. It made Luke extremely self aware of his body, and he vegan to fidget slightly in a mix of insecurity and nerves.

Luke's skin was burning, and he was trying his best not to chub up inside of his briefs even though it was literally impossibly. "You're so cold, baby. Let me warm you up." Michael hummed, and Luke bit the inside of his cheek and Michael's hand slid further and further up his thigh.

"Do you want to..." Luke trailed off, shifting a bit so he was more exposed to his boyfriend, deciding that maybe he really wants Michael to touch him. "Do you want to maybe..."

"Hm?" Michael asked, and Luke bent one knee, leaning it up against the window. The sweatshirt didn't cover much, and he knew that, and it was proved right when Michael's eyes shifted lower then they had been. "Want to what, sweetie?"

"Your birthdays next week, Mike." Luke mumbled, his body shivering when Michael's hand gently touched his clothed cock. "You'll be eighteen and we can't-"

"I'm not eighteen just yet, flower..." Michael hummed and Luke's cheeks burned as he realized just how naughty he felt. "Come here."

Luke pushed his boyfriend's hand off of him slowly and then began to sit up to straddle his thick thighs. "You're so handsome, baby, my gorgeous little boy." Michael grinned, pressing a kiss against Luke's soft jaw.

Luke fisted Michael's flannel in his hands, grinding against the boy's black joggers slightly as the older boy watched him. "You're so good to me." Luke whimpered when Michael gently held his hips, squeezing carefully. "Mikey..."

"Shh, I know, kitten. Just wait. We have time." Michael chuckled, his hands soft and gentle on Luke's skin since he didn't want to hurt him or hold him too tight. "Are you going to be a good boy for me, Luke?"