chapter nineteen

Luke

"Did you really tell your parents you're staying at my house?"

"I did. So you better keep your end of the story up." Luke whisper-hissed at the dark hair boy, who was dressed as some kind of mafia leader, fake gun and all. "You're going to get shot."

"It's because I'm not white like you huh?" He asked and Luke flipped him off.

"Shut up, you're fucking stupid." Luke rolled his eyes as Calum laughed as he pointed the fake gun at him, mimicking the sound of gun shots. "Leave me alone."

"At least I look real. You look like a character straight out of a shitty highschool anime show." Calum snickered, and Luke crossed his arms as he pouted. "You look like a school girl."

"Well it is the shit we drew that night in your room. You got gang member and I was dtuck with school boy."

"Only you're in daisy dukes and thigh socks." Calum pointed out. "Someone's getting laid." He sang and Luke blushed.

"Yeah, you. You look good, even if you have fake blood smeared on your hands and clothes." Luke retorted, eyeing his best friend up and down.

They heard a honk from outside if Calum's house and the two looked and each other. "Let's go. That has to be Michael." Calum told him and Luke suddenly felt nervous.

Luke nodded, and then followed him as he slid his phone into his back pocket.

What if he and Michael did end up drinking a little too much and getting a little dirtier than usual? He wasn't ready for that, at least he doesn't think he is. Michael's hot and all, but Luke isn't sure he wants to go all the way yet.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens, he thought as Calum closed the door behind them.

-

The party wasn't anything new. He was used to loud music and marijuana clouds, since Calum was a person who enjoyed parties. Drinks were passed around like candy and drugs were left around like empty red solo cups.

Who used solo cups anymore? Everyone had bottles, cans, or even styrofoam cups full of lean. A purple drink composed of codeine-based prescription cough syrup, soda, and usually, Jolly Ranchers. So yeah, maybe everyone was getting free candy, only in the form of drinks meant for getting high.

And Luke could tell Ashton has had one too many cups, while Calum's had one too many hits. Calum didn't look very bad, besides for his reddened eyes and spaced out look, but Ashton made him want to laugh.

He's never seen batman without his mask on looking like he took one too many LSD tabs in too little time. It was funny, but he hoped his friend wasn't being too reckless about it.

"Hey baby." Michael hummed and Luke felt hands around his waist as he watched his friends drunkenly dance with a few girls.

He found it ironic how a brunette woman dressed as a sexy police officer was with Calum and some other Harley Quinn blonde was with Ashton. Both undeniably attractive.

"Hey Mikey," Luke smiled and looked up at his boyfriend, who stayed true to his vampire look. His lips a blood shade of red and fake fangs slipping from his closed lips. "You still there?"

"I'm driving, don't I have to be?" He asked and Luke nodded as he took a drink of his beer. "I've had a few bottles though, I won't lie."

"You won't drive high, but you'll drive drunk?"

"Mm not drunk, baby boy, I'm barely even tipsy." Michael assured him as he kissed Luke's jaw. "You look so good tonight."

"I look good all the time." Luke laughed, and leaned into Michael's touch. He turned to look at him, which left Michael to press his lips agaist his own. "Mm, Mikey, stop. People are looking."

"It's cause you're soo gorgeous, kitten. Absolutely stunning." Michael complimented him, squeezing his ass when his hands slid more down south and kissing his jaw. "You're all mine too."

"Mhm." He nodded and then took another drink of his beer. "Mikey, can you stop please? Not here."

"Upstairs?"

"No, not tonight. You're drunk." Luke pointed out, and Michael pouted against his skin. "I'm not. It's not right."

"What if you were drunk?"

"What if you were sober?"

Michael groaned, and Luke winced when Michael's hands tightened in his skin. "Mike... what are you doing?" He asked uncomfortably, wanting to push him away.

"Nothing." He answered as he let the blonde go, sighing to himself. "I'm gonna - I'm gonna go get another shot of tequila."

"No, stay here." Luke told him, grabbing his hand. "I like this song. Let's dance?"

"Chateau by BlackBear?" Michael asked and Luke nodded since he really did like this song. "Okay."

Luke took him to the backyard where everyone was dancing, and he smiled at his boyfriend. "I can't be held accountable for where my hands go."

"Keep them above the waistband of my shorts and you'll be just fine, daddy." Luke promised, and Michael narrowed his eyes at him. "Come on."

Luke pressed his back against Michael's chest, wrapping the older boy's arms around his waist. Michael's fingers curled around his skin, and he took a deep breath as Luke grinded against him. "So you'll tease me, but then say we can't take it upstairs?"

"It isn't our house." Luke smart mouthed him, and he knew he was being irritating. Maybe it was all the marijuana clouds around him and all those bottles of beer Calum gave him that made him feel fearless. He wasn't drunk, but he could easily call himself tipsy.

"If was our house?"

"Nope."

"You fucking minx." Michael swore under his breath and Luke grinned evilly. "I hate you."

"Of course you do." He giggled, promising himself not to let things get too wild, but as he saw Cal on his way to skinny dip and Ashton heading upstairs with Ms. Harley Quinn and another girl dressed as Posion Ivy, he realized he and Michael would be the least wild thing here.