chapter twenty

Michael

"Oh my god-"

Michael groaned, shifting slightly as he felt his head throb and ache. He was still tired, and didn't want to wake up for another few hours, or days. Days seemed better to him. He didn't want to wake up for a few more days.

"Michael-"

He felt someone shake his arm and he groaned lowly, reaching for the blanket or even the sheet of the bed he was on, but not finding the one he had moments ago. He settled for just turning his back to whoever was on the other side. It sounded like Luke, so he wasn't worried about having cheated or whatever.

He was just tired and hungover, and unnaturally cold right now. Usually he was warmer.

"What happened-"

Michael rubbed his eyes and huffed, looking over at the blond to his left. "What?" He asked irritatedly, trying to think about what he could possibly be freaking out about.

"Don't 'what' me! I can see your dick!" Luke pointed out and Michael furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at the lower half of his body. "Oh wow, I can uh... I can see your dick..."

"Saw it last night too then I guess." He mumbled and Luke ran a hand through his curly hair as Michael looked around, finding the blue blanket and sheet on the floor. "Did you pull the sheet off of us? I'm freezing."

"I panicked and I needed to wake you up." Luke told him, his voice octaves higher showing that he was still upset.

"Shit, not to loud." Michael hissed at him, wincing at Luke's loud voice. "Look, wait until I'm not hungover and we'll talk."

"That's not that thing that worries me. Sex is sex. What worries me is that you're hungover and I'm not." Luke explained to him and Michael furrowed his eyebrows together. "Why aren't I hungover?"

"Why is it a big deal? Maybe you're just not a lightweight or didn't drink a lot?"

"Isn't this rape?" Luke seemed to panic, and Michael was unsure if he was more confused over this strange subject or in pain from his banging headache. Never has he seen someone flipp out like this over sex.

"Um... no?" Michael asked. "It's just sex. We drank too much. I drank too much. Calm down, Luke."

"I literally just took advantage of you, I am so sorry-"

"Luke, shut up. We'll talk about it after I get a few aspirins in my system, and maybe some food. I want a fat ass breakfast right now." Michael huffed, standing up and looking for his clothes.

"How are you so calm about this? I'd be pissed!"

"It's cause you're a virgin, aren't you? Is that why this is a big deal?" Michael asked him. Luke was silent, his cheeks a pink shade as Michael ran a hand over his face. "I have to stop sleeping with virgins." He mumbled to himself as he slid his boxers on.

"You were just so handsy and you looked so good that I guess I kinda-"

"We'll talk about it later. Come on, you can steal some of Casey's clothes and we'll go out for breakfast after I remember what two plus two is." Michael cut him off, and Luke agreed reluctantly, still seeming timid and worried.

Michael just didn't have it in him to be upset over something as little as drunk sex. After all, it's not like Luke can get pregnant and it's not like they didn't use a condom since could see it tied off on they he floor by the dresser. Luke was just being dramatic.

-

"I'm sorry, Mikey."

"Luke, don't worry about it." Michael sighed as he drank his coffee. "It was probably my fault anyways. I'm like, sex driven or some shit."

Luke tilted his head to the side and Michael let his lip curl upwards into an amused smile. "Means I like sex, Luke. I'm hormonal."

"Kinda guessed that..." The younger blonde scratched the back of his head as he looked at his plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "It's just... would you sleep with me when I was drunk and you weren't?"

"Since that would never happen because I am an alcoholic in Casey's eyes, we will never have to worry about that." Michael forced a smile as he met Luke's eyes.

"Metaphorically speaking?"

Michael realized where he was coming from as he thought about his answer, and then nodded. "Alright, I see your point. I wouldn't do that to you, but it's fine, Luke. I promise."

"You promise?" He asked and Michael smiled.

"I promise." He repeated and Luke stood up, taking a seat beside him. "It's fine. You had to be at least a little drunk to have agreed anyways."

"Yeah... I guess so." Luke nodded and Michael kissed his cheek as he gave him a large hug. "That was fun last night though."

"Casey always throws the best parties." Michael chuckled and then took a bite of his sausage. Luke pulled his plate to him and Michael left his right arm around Luke's shoulders.

"Ashton got really lucky, he had two girls on him." Luke laughed and Michael rose an eyebrow at him.

"He's fucking hot, I wouldn't doubt it." Michael commented and Luke agreed with a nod. "Isn't he asexual?"

"Honestly? I don't quite understand, I just kind of go with it." Luke admitted. "I guess he has sex but just isn't sexually attracted to people. Kinda like how you can eat but that doesn't mean you were hungry. You just wanna eat."

"Never heard it explained that way." Michael snorted, shaking his head as he crossed his legs. "Ashton's strange."

"He's just Ashton, you learn to love him and let him do his own thing." Luke shrugged, leaning his head on Michael's shoulder. "You smell like my perfume."

"I always smell like your perfume." Michael smiled and Luke giggled as he raised his fork up to Michael's lips. "Feeding me now, are you?"

"Mhm." He nodded, and Michael gladly accepted it, chewing on the fluffy pancakes that were drizzled with strawberry syrup and sprinkled with powdered sugar. "Yummy."

"Can we stay here longer? In San Francisco? I don't wanna go home just yet." Luke asked and Michael checked his watch.

"We'll leave around sundown, alright? Ash has to take care of his siblings and I have to talk to my mom about my birthday. She likes panning ahead." Michael agreed and Luke nodded.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"You." Michael answered and Luke blushed. "Just tie a red bow around yourself and I'll take it gladly."

"I'll figure something out." Luke huffed, and Michael took a bite of his toast as he shook his head.

"You don't have to."

"I want to."

Michael smiled at the boy to his right, and Luke pulled his phone out to open Snapchat. "Take some pictures with me?" He asked and although Michael hated pictures of himself, he loved Luke and would do anything to make him snile, so he agreed.