chapter fifteen

Luke

When he woke up, a large arm was wrapped around his stomach and he felt slightly sticky and hot. He whined quietly, stretching a bit before rimming his eye. "Wait..." He mumbled, staring down at his hand, which was covered in glitter and burgundy eyeshadow.

He sat up, and the boy behind him shifted as he looked down at his pillow. "Luke, stop moving. Come here and cuddle." He huffed, hugging himself right after as he shifted a bit inside of Luke's bed.

"Mikey, you fell asleep in skinny jeans?" Luke asked and the boy just gave gentle nod before seeming to fall back asleep.

Luke got out of bed after pushing the blanket over Michael again, and he rushed to his bathroom. He immediately began cleaning his makeup off, sighing irritatedly as he continuously washed his face.

"I'm stupid. I'm stupid!" He scolded himself as he pat his face dry with a towel after he got it all off. "Watch me break out. Just watch."

Luke took his flower clip out of his hair, which somehow got tangled in the curly locks, and he winced as he pulled it out. He set it on the marble sink top as he stared at his reflection.

He had last night's clothes on aswell, and he questions how the hell he managed to fall asleep in a leather choker and a pair of skinny jeans. He took his sweater off and then tossed it in his bedroom before crossing his arms under his chest.

"S' paying off to work out with Calum..." He noticed, realizing his biceps were looking more toned and his stomach was getting flatter. "Hmm..."

"Hey Luke, I gotta go... holy fucking fuck me daddy."

Luke blushed and looked in the doorway, finding Calum standing there. "Just for the record, Hemmings, we can't work out together anymore. You're getting hotter than me, and I'm a competitive dick." He laughed and Luke shook his head as he brushed his fingers hrough his slightly tangled curls.

"Daddy?"

"Listen, between you and me, I was gonna keep it a secret, but your man candy said daddy in his sleep. Either you gotta learn how to top, or he has a kink for being called daddy." Calum rose his arms up in defense. "I don't kink shame though, it's your guys' lives, not mine."

"You're dumb." Luke grinned and shook his head. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, Mali is coming back home at ten, so I gotta go and you know, clean up and all. Haven't seen my sister in almost a year." He smiled sheepishly. "Gotta look decent and prove she isn't the hotter sibling."

"You're both hot." Luke rolled his eyes and then walked out of his bathroom. "I'll walk you out, come on."

"Aw shucks Luke, buy me a ring, why don't you?" Calum laughed, and Luke lead the boy to the front door. "Your dad is in the garage and your mom is sleeping. Shh."

"Will do." Luke nodded. "Hey, tell me how long Mali is staying when you see her. Maybe I'll stop by later on or tomorrow to say high."

"Will do, sugar plum." Calum pinched his cheeks before walking out. "I'm still straight. Don't let that daddy thing trip you up."

"Keep telling yourself that. Bye Cal." Luke laughed and Calum waved. "Tell you about that date over Skype."

"Bye Hemmo, and you fucking better or I'll grill your boy toy about it." He winked before heading to his car.

Luke shut the door, and he heard another door shut. "So tell me about the footb... oh, hey Luke." Andrew said as he undid his tie.

"Hey dad." Luke smiled sheepishly as his dad over looked his outfit, which really wasn't something he should be walking around in; a pair of black jeans and a leather choker. "I know. I was just getting undressed and-"

"You bulked up a bit. Trying out for a sports team?" He asked, totally going in a different direction Luke thought he would. "Maybe step in some leg days too? Your legs kinda look like a chicken."

"I uh... I'm not trying for sports dad..." Luke trailed off and the older man nodded sadly.

"Right. Right uh, fashion and clothes and shoes. Right..." He sighed. "Well, I'm heading to my room. Work really tires me out. I'll see you later on tonight."

"Goodnight dad." Luke smiled and Andrew began walking upstairs. "I love you!" He called and his dad chuckled before closing his bedroom door.

Luke sighed sadly, leaning against the door as he looked down at his legs. "Chicken legs?" He asked himself, annd he heard someone coming down the stairs. "Morning Mike."

"Morning beautiful." He grinned and gave Luke a kiss on the cheek. "You look ready to hit the strip club."

"Ha ha ha, funny." Luke smiked softly as he rolled his eyes. "Do you want breakfast before you go? It's Sunday, so you don't have anything, do you?"

"Not really. Why, you want me to stay a little longer?" Michael asked and Luke nodded honestly. "Alright. I have to leave before noon though. Mom expects me home by noon."

"Of course." Luke nodded and gave Michael a quick kiss. "Mm, thank you for last night. One of the best nights of my life."

"Won't be the last, flower, I promise you that." Michael smiled and Luke was glad to hear that.

"Hey Luke, can you m-"

The two pulled away and Luke looked up away his dad with wide eyes. "Michael?" The adult asked and Michael nodded.

"Y-Yes, Mr. Hemmings?"

Andrew paused, looking between the two boys. He shook his head before running a hand through his gray-ing and thinning hair. "Luke, make sure I locked the garage. Please." His dad asked before going back upstairs.

"What was that head shake?" Michael asked, and Luke met his green eyes, realizing he was worried. "Does he not like me?"

"No, he likes you. He thinks you're nice. He's just... disappointed." Luke corrected as he leaned into Michael's arms.

"In what? Us kissing?" The older boy asked and Luke shook his head dejectedly.

"In me kissing you." Luke sighed as Michael rubbed his back gently. "He's disappointed in me. In himself."

"Don't think like that..." Michael told him quietly, and Luke laughed bitterly.

"It's true. He's disappointed because I'm gay. He's upset because he's not getting grandchildren from me unless they have someone else's blood in them. He walked away because I'm not the son he wants." Luke ranted before rubbing his eye. "M' not the son anyone would want."

"That's a lie. Luke, you're perfect the way you are."

"If I was perfect, my parents would want to talk to me about my hobbies and career choice instead of wanting to talk to Calum about his hobbies and career choice." Luke scoffed. "Just... Just drop it, Mikey. Please. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Let me cook for you, baby. You're my precious little prince, and I'm gonna treat you like the royalty you are. Sit down." Michael told him and Luke sighed. "I'm not taking 'no' for an answer, gorgeous. Come on. Coffee or tea?"

"Tea please." Luke caved in and Michael smiled before kissing his temple.