Chapter 52

Final Chapter! Finally, thought this story was taking forever to end. Anyways, thanks all readers, voters and commenters.

In the future I'll try to make more interesting stories for the satisfaction of you guys. All do respect and love, Tersiah.

One Year Later

"Happy birthday to you~" everyone sang as they surrounded the grinning child who stood infront of her lit birthday cake.

Her salmon hair were braided as it stopped by her upper back. She wore a purple dress along with a sparkly tiara and smiled. Nashi giggled as her friends and family cheered her on.

She looked up at her mother who walked towards her. Lucy knelt down besides her daughter and the two faced the pink cake together.

"Look at the camera sweety" Lucy smiled "No I want cake!" Nashi pointed at the dessert and they laughed.

Nashi's little birthday party was held at the backyard of her home on the lawn. Today was a cool day which caused the birthday planners to settle the party outside.

Lucy's hair flowed with the wind and the mother quickly covered her hands around the lit candles. "Don't want it outing" the camera man took a pic and Lucy looked up surprised.

Nashi laughed.

"Now make a wish baby girl" Natsu said who held her little siblings in each arm. "A wish?" Nashi asked. "Yeah, isn't there something you always wanted?" Lucy asked and Nashi hummed in thought.

"No.."

"Just wish something sweet heart"

"Okay. I wish him could be my husband" Nashi pointed at the surprised Jellal and Erza awkwardly chuckled who held her son in arm.

"No no sweety wish something else" Lucy tried to laugh her way out of the awkwardness and Nashi hummed again.

"What the heck" Natsu had to be the one to say.

"Natsu, language" Lucy scorned, waiting patiently for her daughter to wish. "Anything Nashi. You can wish anything" Lucy whispered.

"Wish a pony or something" Gray said "Or a mat or whatever" Gajeel mumbled but stopped with the glare Levy sent him.

"What about a make up set?" Nashi looked at Juvia and nodded excitedly. "Then wish that sweety but keep it a secret" Lucy tched, that was so ironic. But Nashi was only two today so she allowed it.

"Now blow the candle" Natsu smiled as Levy positioned the camera. "Smile!" Nashi leaned forward and blew the two candles out as Lucy smiled. Levy snapped the picture and backed away to look at it.

"Got it" "Yay!" Nashi laughed at them then jumped up and down. Juvia walked up with a knife and fork and hand them to Lucy.

"Come on sweety time to-" she stopped when Nashi boldly dug her fist into the cake and shoved the sweetness in her mouth, making it messy.

"Uh.."

"Mm..this taste good mommy" Nashi moaned as she took another fistful of cake in her mouth. Lucy looked at Natsu then back at her daughter, just staring.

Natsu looked away and cleared his throat. "No wonder who Nashi got that from" they all looked at Natsu who pretended they didn't existed.

Lucy smiled and stood up from the ground, dusting her knees. Natsu walked towards his daughter with the twins and knelt down "Give them a taste of the cake" Nashi's messy hand held the fork as she scooped some cake into it.

Luna opened her mouth to taste then Nashi turned the spoon to Luke who looked fascinated to eat it. When they were done, they were happy as they kicked their little feet in joy.