Chapter 10

Saturday Morning

"Wow talk about refreshing.." Natsu whispered, jogging down the stairs with a towel wrapped around his waist, his body half dried. "Lucy.." Natsu called, looking at his left then right.

He walked towards the kitchen and popped his head in but saw no Lucy in sight. "Where did big head ran off to?" he asked himself, walking into the living room and still didn't saw her. "Hmm.." a heard a voice hummed then looked around "She's probably in the study room.."

He opened the door to the study room and saw the blonde there, sitting behind a computer with reading glasses on and a pen and notepad in her hand. "Luce" Lucy gasped, turning around in her chair to look at Natsu. "Oh it's you, you scared me" she smiled then raised a brow, noticing that he was only in his towel.

"Natsu, why are you just in your towel?" she asked "Well I just had a bath and it feels good to prance around in a towel" he smirked and the blonde sighed. "Oh Natsu..." "What?" he raised a brow "Go put on clothes please.." she groaned then looked at him "What you uncomfortable?" he asked "Very much so, yeah"

"But you've seen all these already.." he touched his abs going down and Lucy's eyes widened. "Go put on clothes" she said "What if I don't want too, I mean come on you want to see?" he gripped the towel ready to open it to reveal himself and Lucy gasped, hitting him with her pen. "Don't you dare!"

Natsu chuckled "You sure you don't want it?" he smirked "Dammit I knew you were gonna be trouble from the start.." Lucy whispered, face palming herself. "Oh come on Luce.." he took some steps towards her and she panicked "Don't take another step or else!" she held up her notepad, threatening to hit him with it if he took another step towards her, her whole face cherry red.

Natsu stopped and chuckled "Same old Lucy" he said then sighed, looking around the place to see books packed on the shelves and some scattered all over the floor. "You reading again?" he asked, bending down to pick up a book. "Are you kidding, I've always been reading, never stopped" she smiled.

"Nerd" she gave Natsu a glare "You don't have to be a nerd if you enjoy reading Natsu" "But still.." he faced her "you're a nerd.." Lucy sighed.

"And you're a dumb idiot" she said "I can do with that" he smiled, reading the cover of the book "History of the apes.." he read then looked at the blonde and chuckled "Are you for real Luce, you want to know your family history so bad?" Lucy gasped, this time really hitting him with her notepad.

"Shut up!"

Natsu chuckled, taking the note pad that got stuck on his chest and observing the scribbled word. "Note to self.." he read, squinting his eyes and Lucy gasped as she realized he was reading the writing she wrote the day she met Jason. "Natsu give it!" she stood up and quickly walked towards him, stretching her hand for it back but he kept it out of her reach.

"Natsu, I'm not playing, give it!" she whined.

"Try to look sexy in my workclothes to...impre-" she snatched the notepad out of his hand and held it close to her for dear life. He looked at her, raising a brow. "Wh are you so embarrassed?" he asked. "That was not any of your buisness!" Lucy shouted and he smiled "Come on give it to me..." he stretched a hand.

"What no way.." he walked towards her and she took some steps back. "Give it to me I want to see" he said with a playful smile on his lips. "Natsu I said no, back away.." Lucy warned, stopping when her behind hit the edge of the table. "Natsu no!" "I just want to see.." he came forward and she leaned back on the table, clutching the note pad while he hovered above her, caging her in.

"Natsu I'm warning you.." "Just a little peek.." he leaned forward and she gasped, putting her notepad inside her vest so that it'll be difficult for him to get it.

He looked down at her and chuckled. "What did you write?" "Something" Lucy blushed, putting pressure on the notepad inside her vest with both her arms. He looked down at her again then at her face. "Luce..I've been meaning to tell you something..." he leaned down to her red coloured ear to whisper "..you know what I've been thinking about all morning.." he whispered and Lucy closed her eyes shut, feeling more embarrassed.

"..Huh?" he asked and she gulped, feeling her body get hot "W-what..?" she whispered, gasping when he put more of his body weight on her "W-what are you doing?" Lucy stuttered and squeezed her eyes shut when she felt his breath against her ear. "..I've been meaning to ask you something.." he whispered hotly against her ear, making it more red.

"W-what?" "When..." he whispered, giving her earlobe a little nibble with his teeth and the blonde gasped again. "W-when w-what?" she asked, opening her eyes. "When.." he backed away and showed her a sad expression "when will you be making breakfast, I'm hungry" his stomach grumbled and Lucy gasped before she grit her teeth in anger.

"Go make your own breakfast!!"

Kitchen

"Why am I even making you breakfast?" Lucy asked, pouring a bit of oil in a frying pan. "Because.." Natsu said who sat behind the counter, "you still care for me" he smiled and Lucy groaned, rolling her eyes "Remind me to lock the door to the study room next time okay?"

15 minutes later

The blonde walked down the stairs with a chubby little Nashi in her arms. "Guess who finally woke up" Lucy called, walking into the living room to see no one but empty greesy plates, packed up on the table "Oh hell no.." Lucy heard the tv being turned on and she groaned, walking towards the living room.

There she saw Natsu, laying back on the couch with the tv remote in his hand, smiling as he put it on the sports channel. "Natsu" he turned to Lucy then smiled at Nashi "Oh she woke up" he smiled. "Natsu, you were supposed to wash the dishes" the blonde said.

"Oh that...I'll wash it later on okay-" "Oh no no no.." Lucy walked towards him and snatched the remote from his hand, turning off the tv.

"B-but!" "No buts.." Lucy glared at him then rest Nashi on the couch besides her father. "I want the dishes washed, you got that plus I want you to watch Nashi for a little while because I'm going off to buy some groceries" the mother said and the father grumbled before he sighed.

"Fine.." "And I want your car keys" Lucy stetched a hand and Natsu watched her surprised "My car keys?" "Yes and hurry" He stared at her before he dug in his pants pocket, taking out a key "Here have the spare key and don't crash my car" "Of course not, I'm a good driver" she took the key from him and leaned down towards her baby.

"Mommy will be back okay sweety, love you" she kissed Nashi's forehead then glared at Natsu who had his lips streched out. "No" Natsu gasped "No kiss for me?" "Nope" she stood up, putting her handbag over an arm before she walked to the door. "Don't forget Natsu, the dishes"

"I know I know.." Natsu grumbled then sighed when he heard the front door being closed shut. He smiled at Nashi and picked back up the remote, turning back on the tv "I'll wash 'em in a little while..don't worry"

"Dada" he chuckled at his daughter, patting her head while he watched some football.