Chapter 20

"Natsu..'' Lucy tried her best to smile, giving him a slight glare for him to un-clench his fists of rage. He looked at her "This is Jas-" "I know" he cut her off and said before he returned to glaring at the man. "What were you doing kissing her?" Natsu asked and he chuckled. "I'm sorry, what?" Jason asked "You heard me" he said dead serious.

"Okay, well as you can see, Luce is my date" Jason said and Natsu's eyes widened before he looked at Lucy "You let him call you Luce too Lucy, I'm the only one that's supposed to say that" "I'm sorry but you're the ex husband in these parts" Natsu scoffed, looking back at the man who smiled.

"Fuck off-" "Natsu..stop" Lucy said "Okay..you fuck off as well" Jason smiled and Natsu grit his teeth in anger "Can I damage him?" he asked Lucy.

"Go inside" Lucy said, already irritated. "I like to see you try there buddy" Jason smirked, tempting him. "Go" she repeated, glaring at Natsu. Natsu groaned before he walked inside and closed the door behind him. "He's lucky for now, but he won't be for long" they heard him groan from inside.

"I'm.." Lucy turned to Jason, showing a sad expression "I'm really sorry for that, it's just that..Natsu gets possessive over me sometimes.."

"What do you mean by that, you told me he were your ex husband" "He is..he is but, that's the way he is, I can't help or change that" Jason sighed at her, putting his hands in his pocket. "Well I guess.." he turned to Lucy "I got to get going now...I'll call you tomorrow okay?" he asked and she nodded.

"Bye" he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her cheek before he walked towards his car, leaving Lucy there by the door who sighed.

"Dammit.." she opened the door and walked inside, closing and locking it behind her. She leaned against the door while she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down then gasped when she felt something rough and wet rubbing across her face. "The hell" she looked at Natsu and glared, he was wiping her face with a wet cloth.

"Don't want no germs on you" he said and she backed him away from her "Natsu, why" she asked, crossing her arms "why do you got to get on like this?" "Because..that guy isn't for you and he's a fucking idiot, don't date him again" Natsu said and she rolled her eyes "I'm 26 years old Natsu, I'm old enough to know what I'm doing and I know what I'm doing" she said.

"He's trying to play you Luce, can't you get that, once he sees that you're hard to get through with, he'll try all kinds of things just to fuck you and leave, he'll try to be nice and romantic to you, pretend he cares and all kind of crap!" Lucy shook her head before she walked pass him and towards the stairs.

"Once again Natsu, I know what I'm doing" Lucy sighed, stomping her way upstairs "You wouldn't want to wake the baby-" "Shut up, I know" she grumbled and he smiled, deciding to follow her.

"Lucy.." Natsu called "Shut up" Lucy groaned from upstairs.

.

He walked in the blonde's room and crossed his arms at her. She was wiping her make up off with a wet wipe, grumbling. "If you don't like it, why wear it?" she turned to Natsu, glaring. "Oh yeah, I forgot, you want to impress a playboy to get your heart broken right?"

"I'm not trying to impress no one" Lucy said annoyed, making sure to get the eye shadows off. "Incorrect, it's Jason and I read your note pad by the way" she gasped, turning to him "What?!" "You're one stalker..I mean why stalk Jason when you can stalk me?" he asked "Why would I stalk you, you live with me"

"I know but..you can always get a few pics with me when I have my back turned" he smirked before he added "and in the shower too" he said and she chuckled "No Natsu, I won't do that" "You can add my name in your erotic stories too" she gasped again "You r-read my-" "Yip, it's pretty good though" he smirked, shaking his tongue.

"Natsu why were you even in my room?!" "Because.." was all he said, he looked around the place "I wanted to be in your room.." Lucy glared at him "You know what, get out" she pointed at the door "You already ruined the relationship you and Jason could already had" "W-what, Luce I'm not gay" he said, offended.

"Never mind.." she face palmed herself "you're too Natsu to understand what I just said.." she sighed, taking a seat on a little chair by her mirror.

"I'm what?" "Forget it dummy" she grumbled, wrapping her blonde hair up in a one. "you won't understand" she said. Natsu sighed before he walked towards her and held both her shoulders, the two watching themselves in the mirror. "I'm not dumb" he pouted, looking at the blonde in the mirror. "See.." he smiled, watching her face.

"Look how pretty you look" he said "You mean beautiful" Lucy said, giving off a little smile "Oh oh oh sorry" he chuckled and she laughed "beautiful" he said "you're absolutely beautiful, you happy now?" he asked, looking down at her. She nodded a yes, looking up at him to smile.

"You're not too bad yourself Natsu" Lucy smiled and he nodded. "Thanks.." he looked down at her face "I can kiss you right now.." he whispered and she shook her head, looking back at the mirror before she stood up "We wouldn't want that right, I already have a date so..I can't" she smiled, walking towards her dresser.

"But we kissed before" he said "Yeah...but we were caught up in the moment, I don't want to talk about that again though, because I got a date now and I feel guilty doing those things like that behind his back" Natsu tched, rolling his eyes. "Since when you felt guilty for a fuck boy like him?" Lucy gave him a glare "If he said it was in his past, then it was in his past, he moved out of that" she said.

"What of he has STD-" "Natsu stop it with your negative words alright, now come here and help unzip my dress, my back's been killing me.." he groaned, walking towards her while he stood behind her, having a firm grip on her waist.

"Wow..you're hips got smaller.." he whispered and she sighed "You now notice that?" "Well it's been a fricking while since I last touched here" he grumbled and she smiled. "Anyways..zip, please.." he sighed, removing his hands from her waist and towards the zip, giving it a slow pull.

He pulled it down, it stopping above her butt. She sighed "Thanks.." she gave her right shoulder a rub "You want that massage now.." he whispered, watching as she took her arms out the dress. "You're gonna give me a massage?" she turned to him and he nodded, biting his lips.

"No thanks, I know you'll try something, you're..quite sneaky" she said making him chuckle "And..that massage might lead to another which may cause trouble for the both of us so..I'll just sleep it off..anyways.." she took the dress off her, it sliding off her waist and on to the ground. "I got to go wake the guys up, they'll get terrible cramps in the position they're in" she opened the drawer and pulled it open, taking out her pajamas.

"Wake them up by the time, I'll be there in a while" Lucy said "Fine.." he mumbled, giving her a last glance before he walked away, towards the opened door. "You shouldn't wear that tonight Luce" "Just shut up and wake them up pervert.." Lucy chuckled.

"I know you like it" Natsu smirked.