Chapter 14

Monday Morning

"What..?" Erza asked, staring at Lucy in shock. "I know and you were the only one I could tell this too.." Lucy whispered, sitting besides Erza in the car. "Wow, I'm really shock to hear such news Lucy" Erza mumbled, looking at the traffic light that was still on red.

"Me too and I can't believe I did that" Lucy clutched her cheeks in embarrassment. "Such actions makes me think that you're still in love with your ex Lucy" she turned to Lucy and smiled. "Tch, what no I...we were just caught up in the moment okay" "That's what you think, anyways..how did you guys get along after Levy left?" she asked, observing the light.

"This may sound weird but we just...laughed it off" Lucy mumbled "So you guys didn't continued?" Erza raised a brow, driving her car to the direction of Lucy's school. "No..he just took Nashi and walked in the kitchen and I just ran upstairs, sounds pretty weird to me because I thought that we'd be awkward"

"Wow you guys are a weird couple" "We aren't a couple, it was a weird situation" "Why didn't you tell the girls this?" "Because they'd tease me, especially Levy and please don't tell them, I know you keep secrets pretty well" Lucy smiled. "I know but I got some questions in mind.."

"Like what?" Lucy asked "Did you enjoyed it?" Erza looked at her before she looked at the road again, taking a turn.

"What?" "Be honest now, did you enjoyed what you and Natsu did, I mean you're talking like you have no regrets at all" "I do have regrets.." "Come on be honest.." Erza said "Okay...maybe not and I.." "Did you enjoy it?" Erza smiled "Well..kind of but no" she said and Erza chuckled. "Wow.." she said.

"You guys just kissed?" "And maybe..grope each other.." Lucy mumbled and Erza's eyes widened "Wow.." she said again. "But thank god for Levy because it might of lead to something else..I mean..yeah" Erza nodded, understanding. "Who told you to wild play with him in the first place"

"It wasn't wild play, we were fighting because..who told him to eat my cake in the first place, plus he ate my pie the other day, he keeps eating my stuff and that just pisses me off" "I understand, I'd get pissed off too if Jellal even had touched my strawberry cake" "Yeah..cakes are the best" "You're telling me.."

"And you know..to be honest I think you and Natsu broke up for stupidness" Erza said and Lucy rolled her eyes "Not you too.." "Yes Lucy, I'm serious"

"It was a stressful relationship for me and I was pregnant at the time, I always used to accuse him for cheating on me, lying to me and..and I was pretty emotional and then one day like he had enough and he..well..I.." Lucy looked forward "I remembered it as if it was just yesterday.."

Flashback

"Oh so what now, you ignoring me?!" Lucy exclaimed, following her husband into their bedroom. "Luce I'm tired no arguing.." Natsu groaned, stripping out of his shirt. "No arguing Natsu I want to talk to you no-" "What?!" he turned to her and snapped, under his eyes dark.

"Can't you see I'm stressed out here!" "I'm more stressed out than you!" she yelled and he scoffed "Are you the one working and getting accused every night of cheating?!" he asked "Are you the one pregnant right now?!" "So you're going to put that as an excuse, tch you're pathetic" "You're pathetic, you know she texted you again last night"

"Who is she?" he asked and she dug in his pocket and took out his phone "Luce!" "Shut up" she typed in his password and searched for something "I feel you deleted it.." "Yeah, what did this imaginary girl say now?!" "She called you babe'' "You're over reacting and so what if a girl called me babe, babe is a normal thing to say!"

Lucy grit her teeth in anger "Are you going to stop accuse me now?" he asked "Accuse you, I'm stating facts!" "Facts, I'm not the one walking the streets and shaking my ass for men to see!" "What?!" "What you don't think I see when you do it" "Don't try to accuse me now!" "Accuse you?!"

"Yeah, don't try making up lies!" "Lies, tch that's a fact idiot" "Idiot, you're the idiot!" "Luce all this yelling isn't good for the baby you know just stop...stop" she sighed, walking towards the bed and sitting down.

"Every single day we go through this Lucy, trust me for once would you.." she looked at him and sighed before she looked elsewhere "You're right, this isn't good for the baby and.." she looked at him "I can't with our marriage anymore..it just makes me confused and angry.."

"I was about to say the same thing.." Natsu mumbled then looked at her "want a divorce?" he asked and she sighed. "Yes but..we can still be friends right, for the sake of this baby when it's born" she rubbed her stomach and he smiled, walking towards her and sitting besides her resting his palm on her stomach.

"Okay.." they looked at each other and smiled "Can we kiss for the last time?" she sighed before she leaned towards him and gave him the last kiss he ever received.

End of Flashback

"Wow.." "Yeah.." the school came into view and Lucy's eyes widened. "Oh shoot, forgot to wear make up but.." she laid back "I'll wear them later" "Since when you wore make up?" Erza asked.

"Ever since last week, I want a new me" Lucy smiled while her friend eyed her "Or.." Erza said "you're trying to impress Jason.." "Well he did say I look better in make up.." "Well I would of left him if he said that but..you're not me so.." Erza mumbled, slowing down her driving.

She stopped the car and put it on park, she turned to Lucy and Lucy smiled. "Thank you for the drop to work Erza" "You're welcome Lucy and don't wear too much make up okay?" Lucy rolled her eyes "Okay..mother.." "Okay, take it easy now.." "Okay.." Lucy opened the door and came out, taking her bag, she closed the door and smiled at Erza.

"Call you later okay?" "Okay" Erza put on some shades before she drove off, Lucy watching the retreating car.

"Alright..time for work.." Lucy whispered to herself.

.

"Hehe.." Gajeel smirked while the guys were in Lucy's home, sitting on the couch as they watched Natsu. "You guys made out and thing..wow good game Natsu" "Shut up guys and I don't want you telling your girlfriends that either" "That you and your wife made out?" Gajeel asked and he was going to correct him but stopped, saying wife instead of ex wife was...

Somehow better..

"How did it happened, was it plenty tongue action?" Gray smirked and Natsu shook his head "Mind your own buisness Gray" Gray raised his hands in surrender. Natsu sighed before he chuckled to himself, remembering how Nashi hit both her parents with the rolling pin.

"Haha.." the boys watched Natsu confused. "Share the joke will ya.." "Nah.." Natsu shook his head, standing up. "Hmm...ever since that kiss Natsu's been happy ever since" Jellal mumbled and the pink hair male chuckled. "Maybe.." he said.

"Damn I wish my relationship was something like yours.." Gray mumbled "He's just sad because he has the dominant girl, boy I'll be glad if I were you" Gajeel grinned "to have a dominant girl to do all the work, Levy can be lazy at times" "Hey where is this conversation leading to?" Jellal chuckled.

"Anyways..you guys.." the boys watched him "I..I think I'm..in love with my ex again.."

"No shit sherlock.."