Chapter 5

"Oh you guys you should of seen him, he was such a sweetheart.." Lucy said, smiling "he was tall and he has tanned skin..oh plus he has the cutest dimples I've ever seen..ahh...he's probably a model.." Lucy whispered, watching her glass dreamily. Levy giggled who sat besides her "Well I did tell you that you might 'accidently' bounce into someone"

"I know you said that but I didn't believed in that" Lucy mumbled before she smiled again "I wonder if he has children..I wonder if he has a wife or anything...but a sweet guy like him have to have one right.." "I wonder if he's gay.." Erza mumbled.

"Na, it doesn't look so..he didn't had the gay accent or wore earrings or anything.." "He could be gay in secret.." Levy said and the three laughed. "You guys stop it.." "So did you get the guy number, or his name?" Juvia asked "No, he just paid for my stuff and that was it, I was polite, I said thank you and he just said see ya around" Lucy pouted.

"Awe.." "Well you'll probably see him around or something.." Erza said before her phone rang. "Hello?" the red hair stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "Mama.." Lucy turned to her baby girl who sat by the couch, sucking a dolly's head. "Oh Nashi...just now your father's supposed to come" she stood up and waked towards her baby.

"What did I told you about sucking those stuff" she took the doll from her before she lift her up, placing her on her left hip. "You hungry?" "Da" both Levy and Juvia and smiled at the scene before them then they heard the front door being knocked. "Natsu's here" "He probably brought the pizza!" Juvia said, standing on her feet.

"Coming!" Lucy walked towards the door and pulled it open. "Heyo big head and hey Nashi.." Natsu whispered, walking in the home with two boxes of pizza in his hands. "Pizza is here" Lucy said, following Natsu back into the living room with her baby girl. "Pizza" Juvia said, snatching the boxes from Natsu's hands.

"Hey it's thank you.." Juvia said on the couch, resting the box on her lap, opening it and smiling at the hot steaming pizza covered in tomato sauce, pepperoni, cheese, sweet pepper, pine apple.. "Oh wow.." Juvia picked up a slice and starting eating it. "Wow...yummy this tatse so good.." Juvia moaned.

"Hey I want a slice too.." Levy groaned then Natsu looked at his daughter. "Come here Nashi.." he tookher from Lucy and raised her up in the air "You know daddy missed you right?" Lucy smiled at them before she walked into the kitchen "I'm going to get some plates" the blonde walked inside the kitchen and saw Erza, washing dishes.

"Um...you okay?" Lucy asked "Yeah I just can't stand an untidy home I just like to clean clean clean.." she turned and gave the blonde a small smile.

"Well..I'm gonna go grab some plates..so.." "Okay" Lucy opened the cabinet right besides Erza and took out 4 plates. "You want pizza because Natsu brought them" "Oh no thanks, remember I'm a vegetarian I'll just make a sandwich or something like that" Erza smiled. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that"

She walked out the kitchen.

.

"No don't feed her that just give her piece of the pine apple" Lucy said to Natsu, pinching piece of pine apple off his pizza and putting it in Nashi's mouth. The little girl showed a confused face while chumming on the fruit and both her parents laughed. "Nashi's so cute..say why don't you two make another baby?" Levy teased and Lucy tched.

"Nice joke Levy, do you know how much pain I went through just to give birth to Nashi?" "You act like the pain last forever Lu" "It don't but it's really painful"

"So Natsu.." Erza said, walking in the living room with a sandwich in her hand "I heard the story about you and Lisanna, I'm sorry" "What story?" Lucy asked confused and Natsu sighed. "Yeah..we just weren't meant to be.." "Wait, you guys broke up again?" Lucy asked Natsu and he nodded.

"Yeah but this time we're over a hundred percent" he said "A hundred or fifty percent?" Juvia asked, raising a brow "because that was the same thing you said before" "But this time I mean it, for sure for sure" he looked down at his baby and rubbed her head "Oh, and how come I'm now hearing this I was supposed to be the first to hear such news" the blonde pouted and Levy giggled, turning to Natsu.

"Plus Lu finally found her new prince charming yesterday, did you tell him the story Lu" Lucy looked at Natsu who showed a confused expression. "Oh no..I didn't" she said before she smiled. "But I still didn't catch his name though.."

"What do you think his name might be?" Juvia raised a brow "Probably John or Brian or something.." "And age, does he look older or younger than you?" "He looks like the same age as me..well I think so.." "Who guy?" Natsu asked confused. "Oh she bounced into a certain handsome yesterday at the groceries store and she've been going on all day talking about him" Juvia rolled her eyes.

"I wonder if I can get to see him again.." Lucy mumbled.

"I doubt" Natsu said, smiling at his daughter "Why do you doubt?" Lucy asked "Because I just doubt and when I doubt I doubt" the girls watched each other confused. "Anyways.." Natsu stood up "I got to go" he said "But you just came, stay a little longer please" he looked down at Lucy and smiled.

"Sorry but I promised the guys I'll be there to play pool with them so..bye" he leaned down and kissed Lucy by her cheek then he kissed his baby's forehead "Call you later okay?" "Okay" Lucy smiled.

"Goodbye everyone" "Later.." Erza said, watching as the man walked out the living room. "He was totally jealous" Juvia smiled "What?" Lucy asked "I think the topic just turned him off with you know Lucy and the Mysterious guy" Levy said. "I totally agree" "Guys, he's probably upset about his break up or something" Lucy said.

"Oh please, I doubt it.." Levy rolled her eyes.

Lucy looked behind her, hearing the front door close and his footsteps walking away. "Oh shoot I totally forgot to pay him for the pizza" Lucy's eyes widened in realization before she stood up and ran towards the door.

"Natsu!" he stopped from going into his car, watching as Lucy made her way up to him "I forgot to pay you.." she dug in her purse and he chuckled. "Normally I'd say okay but nah, keep your money" he smiled. "Oh, you sure I'm sure you need money for gas or something" she said.

"Nah it's good" "Here" she took out her money and he shook his head "I already said no-" "But I insist" "Nah.." he shook his head "You sure?" he nodded, putting both his hands in his pocket. "Oh...okay" she pouted and he couldn't help but smile. "See you later Luce" he grabbed the back of her head and kissed her forehead again.

He backed away and smiled before he got in his car and started up the engine. "Later.." she said "Bye"

She watched as his car drove off.