Chapter 17

"Oh...you guys came..um.." Lucy slowly got off of Natsu and stood up, fixing her dress. "why didn't you knock?" she asked. "Um..." Jellal turned to Erza and gave her a look and Erza smirked before she watched Lucy, crossing her arms. "Looks like you guys were busy, did we ruin your moment again?" she asked and both Lucy and Natsu's eyes widened.

"Wait..again?" Levy raised a brow and Erza soon realized what she said. "I-I mean-" "Lu Lu!" Levy gave Lucy a look and Lucy sweat dropped. "Um..what are you guys doing here?" she asked, nervously while Natsu sat up on the bed, looking a bit annoyed since he failed his plan.

"Remember we supposed to help with your make up?" "And I brought eye-liner" "And mascara" Juvia added, nodding her head. "And I just felt like tagging along" Jellal said, shrugging his shoulders "Me too" the guys said and Natsu sighed once again, face palming himself.

"Dammit.." he grumbled. "Oh yeah!" Lucy's eyes widened when she remembered. "Come on we only have like 30 minutes before Jason come, we have to be fast come on" Lucy turned to Natsu "get out" "What?" she turned to the guys "you all get out, wait downstairs"

Levy turned to Gajeel "You heard the girl" Gajeel grumbled "Fine..I hope your fridge is full..let's go guys.." the two followed him out the room and the girls turned to Natsu "You too Natsu" Juvia said "I know I know.." he grumbled, sliding off the bed and waling towards the door mumbling.

"Girls can be a pain in the ass sometimes.."

He closed the door behind him and the three turned to Lucy "So..details" Levy said, folding her arms. "You guys we got to start the make up and my hair needs to be flat ironed!" Lucy whined but the girls didn't made an attempt to move, they continued to cross their arms.

"You guys come on.." the blonde groaned "Sometimes I wonder what goes on here when we're all gone" Erza said "Me too" the two nodded and Lucy sighed. "I was just doing a fore-play with him, he thought I lost my touch in being seductive.." she groaned, face palming herself.

"You sure?" "Yesss can we start now?" Lucy raised a brow and the girls watched each other. "Come on..." she groaned again. "Okay okay, let's start" "Yay!"

Downstairs

"What was that man?" Gray asked Natsu who came into the living room, four water bottles in his hands. "Yeah, looks like you were getting lucky" Gajeel smirked, laying back on the couch while Natsu placed the bottles on the glass table.

"Shut up guys..you guys totally soiled my plan, you know I should hate you all for this" Natsu grumbled, turning to Jellal "especially you" he glared "Hey what did I do?" Jellal asked confused. "You wer the one that opened the door Jellal" Gray mumbled and Jellal glared at him "Don't lie it was you Gray"

"Why you always lying.." Gray sang and the blue hair male rolled his eyes. "Anyways.." Natsu sighed, taking a water bottle and uncovering it. "why didn't you knocked?" "It was Levy, she turned the door knob, the door was opened and we all walked in" Natsu grumbled "Oh Levy.."

"Hey don't be on my girl" Gajeel defended "But to be honest, Levy's been acting weird lately" Gray admitted and Natsu nodded, taking a sip of the ice cold beverage.

"I know.." Gajeel sighed "the girl always want massages..she keeps complaining, always want me to buy her junk food and.." he sighed again before he added "and always want me to cook, I'm not the one who's supposed to be cooking you know, it's the girls..they have to cook and clean and satisfy their man but no..I'm the girl in these parts.." he closed his eyes.

"Hmm.." Jellal hummed and Gajeel popped an eye open "What?" Gajeel asked "She complains...she eats junk..her back and feet hurts..what about sickness?" "Hmm.." it was Gajeel's turn to hum "She's never really sick to me..she just eats alot.."