Chapter 3

WARNING this chapter is kind of intense so watch out...

Sunday Morning

12:13 pm

The door was knocked and the blonde sighed, who was sitting on the couch, busy polishing her nails but someone just had to knock the door, making her stand up. She fixed her short blue jeans she wore then her hair. "I'm coming!" she yelled, walking out the living room and towards the front door.

She yanked it open and saw Natsu, holding Nashi who stretched for her. "You're back early" Lucy said, making some space for the father to walk in her home. "Yeah, I would have came here late but girlfriend problems.." "I see.." Lucy nodded, looking outside, seeing Lisanna with her arms fold in his car.

"What's up with the Lisanna girl, your girlfriend?" Lucy asked, closing the front door and following Natsu to the living room. "How are you looking like you had a shitty weekend?" Lucy asked, folding her arms as she watched him gently putting down Nashi on the couch, placing a toy next to her chubby legs.

Natsu sighed, facing her. "I did, glad you noticed" "What happened now?" "It's Lisanna, she keeps coming on to me with this baby question, every night she wants to try for a baby and when I ignore her, she gets cranky" "That's surprising" Lucy said "What's surprising?" he asked. "That you don't want to impregnate her, you guys been dating for a really long time" she said "But that don't say anything Luce, I don't want to have another baby now I'm good with Nashi for the time being"

"Oh, I see" Lucy slowly nodded. "so is that why she have her arms crossed in the car?" she raised a brow "She's very problematic" he said, smiling down at his daughter who was playing with the toy.

"I see, well it's your fault, who told you to date a 20 year old, damn now you're making me feel old" Lucy said, holding her face. "She'll be turning 21 next week" he sighed "So what are you going to give her for her birthday" Natsu faced her and sighed "What?" Lucy chuckled.

"I think you know what she wants" "Well impregnate her Natsu, since you told me you really love her" Natsu tched and Lucy leaned forward "You love her right?" she questioned and he chuckled. "Why do you care Luce" he smiled before he knelt down and gave his baby girl a kiss on her forehead. "See you soon Nashi...I love you" he kissed her again before he stood up and faced his ex wife.

"See ya, got to get back to Lisanna" he sighed and Lucy chuckled. "What?" he asked "Your relationship is really frustrating with her, isn't it?" Lucy asked "What, of course not" Natsu tched, smiling. "If you're fed up just break up with her, it's easy like that" "I know what I'm doing Luce" "Plus she looks like the type to steal credit cards and stuff"

"Well then you don't know her at all, she's a sweet heart" he said "Tch, okay Natsu...whatever you say.." Lucy rolled her eyes, being sarcastic.

"What are you trying to say?" "Oh nothing.." she picked up her baby and rest her on her right hip. "Well don't want to keep the girlfriend waiting, you already went through stress so.." he smiled, leaning forward to place a small kiss on the blonde's forehead. "Nashi really took your features, staring at her comes like staring at you"

"Yeah yeah so you-" someone cleared their throat and the two turned to Lisanna, who wore a really short black dress and high heels. "Oh brother.." Natsu mumbled under his breath and Lisanna showed a fake smile at Lucy. "Sorry to be rude or anything but Natsu and I need to go now.." she said.

"Oh okay.." Lucy turned to Natsu and gave him a smile before she looked at Lisanna "Take it easy on him okay?" Natsu watched Lucy shocked and Lisanna showed another forced smile. "Okay, I respect my elders so.." Lucy gasped and Natsu shook his head "Come on come on let's go Lisanna..." he walked towards her, pushing her towards the door.

"See ya later Luce" "Okay, take it easy now.." the mother said then she heard the front door being closed shut. She turned to Nashi and pouted "Do you think mummy's old, I thought so because I'm fabulous.." she chuckled, raising her baby in the air.

"Don't touch me" Lisanna said, pulling her arm away from Natsu, going in to the car and slamming the door shut. Natsu stood there, watching her actions before he sighed and entered his car as well. He closed the door, ignoring the glare she gave him and started up the engine.

.

Lisanna pushed open the door, stomping her feet while she walked inside Natsu's place "You don't got to be so violent you know" he sighed, observing the front door before he closed it shut. "Lisanna.." he called "I'm not talking to you!" she yelled from in his room.

"Lisanna we have to talk now" he walked towards his room and walked through the door, seeing her taking out her earrings, watching her reflection in the mirror. "Lisanna" "I liked how you described me Natsu, and how could you say such things, you were making it sound like I were so dying to make your baby, you made me sound desperate"

"I sort of got the feeling you were listening to our conversation.." he sighed. "Yeah I do, you made me sound like a little girl back there" "How did I make you sound like a little girl-" "Having your so called ex wife telling me to take it easy on you, I mean is this any of the girl's damn buisness?!"

"Lisanna take it easy-" "No, you've been telling her our buisness Natsu how could you do that, I trusted you" "I don't even tell her anything personal" "But still that girl had no right to know anything" "Lisanna what's your point-" "Why is it such a big deal, can't you just impregnate me and be over with it, you made me into the person I am now"

"Lisanna I told you about a hundred times that I'm not ready-" "But you were ready when you impregnate that whore for a blonde" Natsu stopped, looking at Lisanna "What did you say?" he asked "And all these months I had to put up with you and that stupid baby, we could of just made our own but now you've done it, it's either you impregnate me or...nothing because I'll break up with you"

"Oh really?" he raised a brow "Yes really" "Okay..." he walked forward towards the closet and opened it "You can take your clothing...accessories...makeup everything, get the hell out of here" she watched him shocked "What?" "How the fuck dear you to say my baby's stupid and my wife's a whore huh?!!" he yelled at her.

"Take your belongings I want you out, I'm sick and tired of your shit you bitch" "Bitch, you're the bitch and I'll gladly leave" she snatched the bags from him and pulled open drawers after drawers, filling the bags with clothes. "Take your tooth brush...your wigs every fucking thing"

"I will" she faced him and smirked "But I guarantee you, you'll be missing all these..." she touched her curves, then her butt then her breasts "when I'm gone" "No darling, I won't be missing none of those shit, and to be honest the times we did it you didn't even got me hard" she gasped, picking up a shoe and hitting him with it. 

"Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!" "And fyi, I've been cheating on you with my ex boyfriend all this time!" "Oh I know, his name is Bixlow right, then you should go back to him let him run your ass out in the streets again bitch"

She walked out the room with her bags with him following her. "I don't want to see your ugly face again you hear" "Fuck you Natsu, go back to that whore and that baby, fed up being kind to them out of respect but not again!" "Just go...go!! shoo!!" she turned to him to say something but he slammed the door shut in her face.

"Fuck you Dragneel, fuck you!!!" Lisanna yelled from outside before he heard her footsteps walking away. "Finally..." he slid down on the floor and sighed with relief "I'm finally free..." he whispered, biting his lips.

"Thank the heavens.."