Chapter 19

10:12 pm

There you can see a group of people sleeping in the living room area of Lucy's home. Levy slept on Gajeel's lap, snoring while Gajeel slept laying back on the couch. Juvia slept besides them with her legs on top of Levy. Gray slept on the floor, holding Jellal's leg close to him while Jellal slept besides Erza, who both laid on the floor as well.

They all continued snoring, all in a deep sleep.

Erza's Dream

"I now pronounce you..husband and wife.." the priest said, holding a little book in his hand and he smiled at both Erza and Jellal. Erza looked at him and smiled and he smiled back, they both leaned in towards each other but stopped when someone shouted.

"Boooring!" they both looked at a drunken Natsu who limped his way up to them, a bottle of liquor in his right hand. He hiccupped and Erza glared at him "Natsu..what are you doing up here" she hissed, watching as he walked pass her and towards the priest.

"Heyo..buddy..I'm the priest in these parts..'' he grabbed the little book from the priest's hand, squinting his eyes as he tried reading the little words in the book. "Natsu what are you doing man" Jellal whispered, looking horrified. "Okay.." Natsu turned to everyone and smiled before he pointed at both Erza and Jellal. "I'm afraid this wedding is cancelled"

Everyone gasped "Natsu get out of here" Erza hissed again but the drunk male ignored her, hiccupping. "Because.." he smirked before he looked at Erza and she gasped as his face turned into Gray "I'm a stripper!" he stripped out of his shirt and rolled his waist, spinning the shirt around in the air.

"Dj, music!" "What the!" Erza looked around at what used to be the church that turned into a party. "Woo!" people danced, stripping out of their shirts and throwing it around. "J-jellal?!'' Erza turned to her husband who were holding a puppy "It's a monkey.." he turned to her and smirked and her eyes widened.

"T-the.." she watched as his face turned into Juvia. "Gray-sama is mine!" "No!!!" Erza screamed in horror.

"No.." Erza mumbled in her sleep, twisting and turning her body. "Grr.." Gajeel grumbled, giving out a little snore as he slept on the couch.

Gajeel's Dream

"Yah!!!" Gajeel screamed, playing the guitar on stage while the crowd cheered around him "Shoo be do bop!" he yelled, showing the peace sign, having his crowd cheering "We love you Gajeel!" girls screamed and the male grinned "Gihee" "Gajeel.." a voice groaned and he turned to Levy who've gotten herself up on stage, curlers in her hair while she held three children in her arms.

"What the" she showed him a pregnancy test and his jaws dropped.

Years Later

There you can see a depressed Gajeel, sitting on a chair, bags under his red eyes, groaning when two children pinched his cheeks who sat on his lap, five others running around the place behind him and a pregnant Levy holding one, giggling at them all. "They're so wonderful" Levy smiled and Gajeel sighed, in his depressed mode.

"No...n-no..my fans.." Gajeel groaned in his sleep.

Levy's Dream

"Ahh.." Levy sighed, laying down on a throne while a handsome shirtless man fed her grapes, another man fanning her with a big leaf and one playing the violin. "Foot massage.." she raised her right foot and a man quickly went by her side, kneeling down while he held her small feet, giving it a few rubs making her sigh.

"Food!" Levy clapped her hands twice "Yes my queen" a man said, walking in with a plate of turkey in his hands. He knelt down and Levy took the turkey off the plate and licked off the grease "Mm.." She turned to another man who walked forward "Now.." she hand him the turkey "I want you to shove this turkey down my throat" she smiled and his eyes widened.