Chapter 7

The Next Day At School

2:27 pm

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness" Lucy whispered, sitting back behind her table while she took her hair down from the tight bun and laid back on her chair "three more minutes till Mr. handsome comes for his son, oh my gosh I can't believe I am doing this..I'm 26 for christ's sake.." Lucy whispered, quickly pulling open the little drawer and taking out a little mirror.

"I look.." she pouted "...too plain" she then hummed before she took her purse and opened it, searching for lipstick. "I wonder if I still have any make up.." Lucy whispered.

"I probably threw them away.." she then sighed, she couldn't find any sort of make up in her purse. "Dammit.." she looked at her watch again "two and a half more minutes left.." Lucy bit her nail nervously, "will handsome even notice me, he only comes for his son Sean.." she pouted again before pulling out a note pad.

"Note to self, time to start buying make up and wearing them...damn this is all Natsu's fault.." she grumbled.

Flashback

"Natsu what are you doing with my lipstick on?!" Lucy shouted while she held her little baby bump. Natsu turned to her and smirk "It's time for kisses!" "No!" he ran towards her and the two fell on the bed, he hovered above her and held her arms down while he kissed her all over her face, red kiss marks printing out on her face with each kiss.

"Na-haha!" Lucy giggled while her husband kept kissing her, making her face get sticky. He finally backed away and smiled in satisfaction at her face. "Beautiful.." he whispered before he leaned down and kissed her.

"Natsu, look what you've done!" Lucy giggled. "It's time you stop wear these make up stuff" he said "Why?" "Because.." he stroked her cheek "you look beautiful just the way you are..no make up needed...so that's why.." he came off her and snatched her purse off the edge of the bed. "I'm going to throw away all the make up you have" he said.

Lucy just stared at his retreating figure and sighed. "Don't do that.." she didn't made an attempt to stop him though.

End of Flashback

The bell rang, jumping the blonde out of her little bubble. "Oh no.." Lucy's eyes widened in horror. "Bye bye miss, see you tomorrow!" the children said, walking out the classroom then Lucy's eyes went on Sean who stood up, throwing his bag over his little shoulders. "Bye miss" Sean gave her a little smile, heading for the door.

"Wait!" he stopped and turned to her. Lucy quickly stood up and packed her stuff up before she followed him to the door. "Where are you going?" "Daddy's waiting on me outside.." Sean mumbled, getting shy. "Oh really well your daddy and I need to have an important talk"

"Really?" the boy raised a brow. "Yes" Lucy smiled.

Oh my gosh, what am I doing...I don't have anything to tell Sean's father, what if he hates me?  the blonde thought while she walked with Sean through the hallway, towards the exit.

"Oh my gosh...what am I doing.."

They walked out the entrance and Sean pointed at a black SUV car that was parked up. "That's daddy's car" he turned to his teacher and Lucy gulped. "Oh.." they walked towards the car together and Sean knocked on the window. "Daddy" he called then the window was wined down.

The man lookeed at Sean "Get in" he said "Actually miss wanted to speak to you..she's.." Sean turned around and saw no one. "Uh.." "Sean this is no time for playing, come on let's go" "Okay.." Sean pouted before he got in the back seat.

There, standing a distant away behind a tree was Lucy, who held her chest. "Thank god..." she whispered, opening her eyes to look up at the sky. "I just saved myself the embarrassment" she then took out her little note pad and scribbled down some words on it. "I can't help this stalker feeling"

"Lu you can't be serious" Levy said over the phone. "I know, I'm acting so immature lately.." Lucy mumbled while she walked through town, searching for a certain store that sell alot of make up.

"Just walk up to the guy and say you want his number, come on it's easy like that" "What if he scold me and reports me to the principal of the school, I might get fired" Lucy sighed. "I doubt he'll do that, he's a man right not a big puss plus, you're pretty attractive too"

"You find so?" "I know so idiot, I mean come on, every guy out there would love a hot blonde like you" "An old blonde.." Lucy grumbled "26 is not old Lu" "I hear you..and I'm slowly losing self confidence lately.." "Don't do that Lu, come on" Lucy then heard someone talking in the background then she heard Levy sigh.

"Lu, I'll call you back later okay, something came up" "Okay Levy, later" Lucy hung up her phone and put it in her purse. "Okay Lucy, this is on"

At Home

Knock Knock Knock

"I'm coming!" Lucy grumbled, kicking off the heels she wore as she head towards the door. She opened it and smiled when she saw Natsu who held their daughter. "Nashi...you two come on in, and lock the door behind you" she said, walking in the living room.

A little while later Natsu walked in with the baby. "Wow.." he looked at the shopping bags that laid on the couch then at Lucy. "You really bought out that mall" he said then Nashi leaned on his chest.

"You think so?" Lucy looked at the bags herself before she sighed. "that does happen when a girl shops, she goes for one thing then she sees this other thing she likes then she buys that too" "But you bought alot of things, what did you buy?" Natsu raised a brow. "Oh the usual...hair products..things for my skin, bras and lingerie.." she said the last part softly.

"Lingerie, who are you wearing that for, me?" Natsu smirked and Lucy chuckled, though she couldn't help the blush off her face.

"No" he dug in a bag and pulled out a red lipstick. "Please don't tell me you and that mysterious guy are going on a date and you're trying to impress him" Natsu gave her a little glare.

"Tch, what of course not" Lucy chuckled nervously but he continued to eye her. "So what's the make up for?" he asked, observing the lipstick. "Because.." Lucy walked towards him "I'm a woman and I think it's time I start wearing my old make up back" "To ruin your face?" he asked.

"Make up don't ruin my face" "Well it makes you look like someone you're not" he said. "No it doesn't now give it.." she took the lipstick away from him and took off the cover. "Red is beautiful" she smiled while he rolled his eyes. "Whatever Luce" "Here, give me her I think she's sleepy" he gave her the baby.

"Heyo Nashi..did you had a great day, spending time with daddy?" Lucy asked her baby while turning around.

"Anyways Natsu where.." Lucy turned around and saw no one. "Natsu?" she heard the front door being shut close then footsteps walking away.

Lucy sighed "He can't possibly be angry with me for buying make up.."