Chapter 25

"I knew it!" Erza exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention in the Burger shop they were all in. "Erza.." Levy scorned "You can't blame me though..I knew you were pregnant from the start, I saw the signs" "Then why didn't you told me?" Levy asked and she hummed "Hmm...I wanted you to find out yourself first"

Levy sighed, looking down at her half eaten burger. "Anyone wants fries?'' Juvia asked, shaking her packet of fries. "I want them" Lucy said, taking it from her hands before she threw the hot fries out on her plate. "It's been a while since I last ate junk food.." "Burgers aren't just junk food, it's our future"

"What?" Lucy chuckled and Juvia smiled "Don't mind me I'm just kidding" the girls chuckled. "You guys we're just five month away from my wedding, I'm so excited" Erza said, squeezing her cheeks "I'm nervous as hell.." "Me too..in the next nine months I'm gonna have a Gajeel jr." Levy mumbled, holding her stomach.

"You sure it's nine or seven months?" "Don't...just don't.." Levy mumbled, looking down. "When last did you and Gajeel did it?" "A while..I think about a month-" "Then eight more months to go, wow that's nice news to hear Levy, you and Gajeel are going to finally have a baby!" "Yeah.." Levy mumbled.

"And when I turn 99, Gray will finally make up his mind about having kids" Juvia grumbled to herself "You just got to give him more time.." Levy said "Yeah, how long were you guys together, a year now?" Juvia nodded and Erza hummed again, turning to Lucy who she found was quiet.

"Lucy you okay?" Lucy turned to Erza and gave her a slight smile. "Yeah, I guess" "What happened to you?" Levy asked "Yeah.." the three girls turned to Lucy who sighed. "I just had a rough night okay, that's all.." she picked up her burger and took a big bite out of it. "Does it have something to do with Natsu?" Juvia asked out of concern.

"Nope.." Lucy sighed "it's Jason.." "What happened?'' "Let's just say, he just wanted sex from me" "What?!" Levy exclaimed, eyeing Lucy up and down. "I don't want to talk about it, Jason's in the past now..okay?" "I knew that as well..." Erza said. Lucy shook her head "I'm never going back to dating guys again, they all just want the same thing from me, it just gets me so angry and frustrated" Lucy sighed.

Levy turned to Juvia, giving her a look. Juvia then shared the look with Erza, the three girls smirking. Lucy continued mumble, playing with her fries.

"Why don't you go back with-" "If you say Natsu I'll get angry, you guys stop teasing me" Lucy groaned "But you guys made out" Levy whined "So" "What do you mean so?" Erza asked "That didn't mean anything..the kiss" Lucy mumbled, picking up her fries. "So you say, bet she's missing Natsu's hot lips.." Levy wiggled her brow and Lucy couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" she chuckled "Not just the lips Levy.." Juvia pointed in a certain area and Lucy's eyes widened "Wha-" the girls started laughing. "Oh yeah, she diffinately misses that specific part of his body" "No..she needs it-" "Shut up you guys..'' Lucy groaned, smiling. "See she's smiling, she really misses it" Erza teased.

Lucy blocked her face in embarrassment while her friends laughed. "You guys stop.." "Okay okay..let's stop for Lucy's sake okay" Erza smiled. "Sorry Lu but I can't stop teasing you.." Levy took Juvia's burger from her hands and Juvia grumbled "Hey!'' "Who's the one with the baby here.." Levy rubbed her stomach and Juvia sighed "Now she's gonna use that as an excuse now.." Levy smiled innocently.

"No but seriously though.." Lucy said and Erza raised her brow in question "the times Jason kissed me it felt...it felt, well I never really felt anything to be honest" "What do you me-" "And..the times Natsu and I kiss it..it felt-" "We get it Lucy, just go back in a relationship with him, it's obvious you two still love each other" "No.." Lucy shook her head.

"What?" "Nope" "Bu-'' "No"

.

Lisanna sighed, stirring her glass filled with orange juice with a straw, looking both bored and angry. She looked at her boyfriend, Bixlow who were busy chatting away with a lady in black. "How long am I gonna stay here" she stood up angrily and walked her way through the crowd and towards her date.

She didn't come a restaurant just to sit and watch her date being flirty with another woman.

"Hey" the blue hair man turned around and saw Lisanna, sticking out his tongue. "Hey babe, this is Jessica from my high school" he introduced and Lisanna gave Jessica a fake smile. "I'm taking him away now.." "Hey.." he said, being pulled away by Lisanna. "Hey what's with you?" he asked her but she sighed.

"We're going now"

.

"I mean come on now you must know how that made me feel" Lisanna complained while Bixlow face palmed himself. "Not this again.." he mumbled, looking ahead while he sat besides Lisanna on a bench. She crossed her arms at him, "I didn't know that would be a problem, she was just a friend" Bixlow groaned, rubbing his forehead.

She tched, "Oh please..that's what they all sa-'' "You can really make a relationship stressful" "Because your the reason I always complain!" "Then go then!" she watched him shocked.

"What?" "Go, pack up your stuff at home and when I get there I expect for you to be gone" he stood up and walked away "Bixlow, you can't do this to me" "I just did" "Again?!" "Again" he repeated, walking away.

Lisanna groaned in frustration. "Damn you.." she looked down and started crying in the palm of her hand.

Ahhhgh!!