Chapter 36

In a home..

"Wake up.." a voice purred, making the man groan in his sleep. "Mm.." "Wake up Natsu" the voice said again and Natsu's eyes slowly opened. "Hm?'' "I'm right here" the voice said and he turned to his left, gasping as he saw the face of the person he didn't wanted to see. "What the-"

She smiled at him, rubbing his stomach. "Morning" "Lisanna" Natsu glared at her, shaking his hands that were tied to the bed head. "What the hell?!'' he looked up the ropes that were tied tightly around his wrists. "Lisanna..what the fu-" "I tied you up" she stated, simply as she sat up on bed.

He looked down at his feet that were also tied to the bed. "Lisanna.." he turned to her and she raised her brow. "I-it was you all along wasn't it, I shouldn't had trusted you!" he snapped at her and she hummed. "I think you and I both know why I did this to you and why you're here" she said.

"I don't know shit!'' "Stop with the cursing okay, I'm right here you know" "You drugged and kidnapped me- you bi-'' she quickly covered his mouth. "Listen up and listen carefully" he stared at her calm face. "I don't want you to think that I'm gonna kill or chop you up into tiny little pieces okay, I may be a kidnapper but I'm not a killer"

She removed her hand from his mouth and he took some deep breaths. "So why did yo-" "What I'm about to say to you may sound foolish and all but it isn't, you're only here for one purpose" "And what's that?'' Natsu asked.

She got off the bed and turned to him. "I'm here to take your seed" she said and he raised his brow. "What seed?'' Lisanna face palmed herself "Gosh I knew this was gonna be hard" she mumbled to herself before she faced Natsu again. "Your semen Natsu, I want it"

He just stared at her. "What the actual fuck?" he asked.

"I know..it's crazy right?" "Yeah and why do you want mine when you can have others?" he asked her and she raised both her shoulders "I don't know to be honest but..you're a really attractive man Natsu and..just staring at Nashi..ugh, Nashi's fricking cute okay you have the cutest baby I've ever seen and I, I would like one as well but with your sperm"

"Hell no" her smile dropped. "you ain't getting shit from me you hear" he said. She hummed at him before she slowly walked towards him. "Well that's too bad Natsu, I'm getting that sperm whether you like it or not" she hissed.

"So you're gonna rape me?" he asked, this was unbelievable "I will have no choice but to Natsu" she said "You're delusional!" "Well maybe I am" his eyes widened when she came back on to the bed and sat on his stomach. "You can't be serious Lisanna" Natsu said, watching as she took her shirt off.

"Just shut up and co-operate-" "Help!" he yelled making her flinch. She leaned down and covered his mouth "Shut the hell up" "Mhmmgh!" he hummed against her hand. "Want me to get the tape?" she hissed but he continued to make noise against the palm of her hand.

"Listen, we're in my big sister's home and if Mira finds out about this I'm dead and if I'm dead then you're dead..you hear me?" she removed her hand and he looked at her "Lisanna, you can't do this to me-" "Oh yes I can..." she held his face "and I guarantee you that it'll feel just as good as it used to be..it's just that you're doing it inside" he shook his head.

"Oh yes you will Natsu" "Hell no" she stared at him before she smirked. "Then so be it and if you scream again, you'll regret it" she threw the shirt at the corner of the room then she felt up his chest.

"Please don't do this Lisanna.." "I will get that tape you know..." she leaned down "but you're just too sexy to resist.." she whispered before she attacked his lips. "Mm.." He turned his head the other way, groaning. "Lisanna stop it" he whispered, facing her "this is not you..the Lisanna I know-"

"Oh yes it is..Natsu I want you..more like your sperm so I don't really have a choice but to rape yo-" "Then adopt a baby Lisanna" "I want a baby from my own egg fertilized with your sperm, I can make children" she whispered. "Lisanna the reason Nashi came out so cute is because..she mostly has everything from her mother not me-" "I don't care" she held his face "I want you..now kiss me.."

"I-I can't" he groaned "Why?" she raised her brow "Because I still love my ex wif-" she covered his mouth, "I know Natsu.." Lisanna sighed "just pretend I'm Lucy okay..it'll be over before you know it.." she placed a light kiss on his lips and he groaned. "Please don't do this..please.." he begged, struggling to break free.

"Stay still.." she whispered, looking down when she started to unbuckle his belt. "Please Lisanna just stop.."

"I'll really bring that tape Nats-" a phone vibrated, making her stop. "Huh?" Natsu looked down at his phone that was in his front pocket. "Shit..Lisanna no-" she dug in his pocket and took out his phone. "don't answer it" he said. "It's Lucy.." she showed him the screen and his eyes widened.

"Haha, this is going to be fun" she chuckled before she answered the phone, putting it on loud speaker "Do-" she quickl y covered his mouth, smiling.

"He..he answered guys!..Finally...uh Natsu?" the voice of Lucy asked "Mhgh!" Natsu groaned and Lisanna looked down at him and glared, "Shh.."

"Natsu...if you're on the phone... I understand that you're hurting right now but I, lately I've been thinking about you and all I can say is that I'm really sorry, truth is...I love you too.." Natsu's eyes widened in surprise, along with Lisanna. "I'm sorry for being dense and in denial all the time..I'm so sorry Natsu and..if I'm not too late..I'll like to make things work out with us again..but please answer me.."

Lisanna looked at Natsu, giving him the look. He shook his head, fearing what the crazy woman might say. She cleared her throat before returning to his phone.

"Hello Lucy" Lisanna smiled. "...." "...." "...Lisanna?"  "You bet cha and right now..Natsu and I are kind of busy with something" "Mmgh!" she glared at him. "Busy..busy with what?" "We're making love right now..right baby?" Lisanna turned to Natsu who squeezed his eyes shut.

"...." "..." "..Oh..so you guys are back..together again..huh?" "We're engaged actually" Natsu gave her a glare, clenching his fists. He bit her hand and she yelped. She removed her hand and hung up the phone. "The fuck you did that for, that wasn't cool!" She raised her brow at him.

"Lucy will move on eventually, she doesn't need you" Lisanna said "Girl I swear..if I wasn't tied to these ropes I-" "You what?" she smirked, her hands sliding in his pants. His eyes widened and she smiled.

"Ready baby?"

.

Lucy continued to stare at her phone, in shock. "Erza" she looked up and said "Stop this car" Levy turned to Lucy, taking the head phones out her ears. "What happened?" Erza asked and Lucy shook her head. "Turn this car around I'm going home" Lucy stated. "But Lucy, why?"

Lucy turned to Levy and glared "Because we're wasting our time!" Levy raised her brow "What?" "Erza turn this car around-" "Don't take Lucy on Erza, proceed" "Erza turn this car around right now"

"What happened Lucy?" Erza asked. "Erza don-" "Levy shut up for once, you think you know everything don't you and besides..this wasn't none of your damn buisness to begin with okay!" Levy stared at her, both her and Erza shocked. Lucy stared at Levy, her eyes beginning to water. "You know what fine" when the car slowed down the blonde opened the door and got out.

Erza came out after along with Levy. "Lucy..slow down, talk to us" Levy said, her and Erza watching as the blonde walked away from them, wiping her eyes. "I..I need time.." Lucy cried from afar and the two stopped, sighing.

"Lucy.."

"I'm going back home..I'm sick and tired of trying...because when I do I keep getting hurt at the ending of the day" Both Levy and Erza watched each other with sad looks.

"Why Natsu...why" Lucy cried, holding her stomach.

And that's when she felt her vomit was about to come up.