Chapter 32

8:12 am

The Café

"Wow..that's just so fucked up" Natsu nodded in agreement, looking down at his marry finger. "But it's no big deal..uh, I'm sure there will be someone else out there for me..I just got to search for that someone'' Natsu said, a small sigh escaping his lips. "I'm sorry, you probably been through alot" he shook his head, turning to the woman who sat besides him in the little café shop they were in.

"Thanks for coming to meet up though, I thought you got a new number since it's been years when we've last seen each other" Natsu smiled at the pink hair woman. Her light grey eyes widened in surprise before she smiled a bit. "You're welcome and my best advice to you is...keep searching I'm sure that person is there somewhere" he smiled back before he leaned forward, watching as a blonde hair woman walked her way towards them.

"What would you lovely couple have for breakfas-" the pink hair girl, named Sasha cut her off. "We're not a couple, I'm older and I'm married" she smiled.

"I don't think she needed all that information though" Natsu sweat dropped but she just smiled politely at the woman "We'll have...well I'll have some bacon and eggs, extra greasy and some pancakes but I want alot like maybe 12 and...some coffee please" the lady's eyes widened along with Natsu.

"All that, no wonder why you're fat" she gave Natsu a glare while the waitress scribbled some letters in her little note pad, she then turned to Natsu, raising her brow. "Anything for you?" she asked and Sasha turned to Natsu, giving him a smirk. "Um no thanks- just coffee" he added and the waitress nodded before she walked away from their table.

"It's been a while since I last ate some bacon..mmm..just the thought of bacon is making my mouth water.." Natsu raised a brow at her "I hope you can pay the bill though" he said and she chuckled. "Of course not" she laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder. He groaned, rubbing the burning spot.

"Then who's gonna pay-" his eyes widened in realization and he gave her a glare "Oh hell no no...I thought you've changed" he said and she shook her head "I won't change and I never will, you'll be paying the bill there...buddy" she smirked and he groaned in frustration.

"How do you have a husband again?" he asked her and she hit his shoulder again "Don't be disrespectful" she hissed and he rolled his eyes. "Anyways..I think we both look alike, like brother and sister" she smiled "Like if..but that isn't why I called you here" "I know..you're trying to get over Lucy right babe?"

"Yeah that too..but I want to get back in the game..." he said. "So you want to start dating again..okay, I have this friend name Rasheeda, she've been single for 12 years, her husband ran away and couldn't be found, anyways I think I have a picture of her" she took her phone out her purse and Natsu raised his brow "Does she have kids?" he asked "Nope, I think she can't make any children" "Well that's good...for me" Natsu smiled.

"This is her" Sasha showed him the screen and Natsu's eyes widened.

A picture of Rasheeda

He backed away from Sasha's phone and glared at her "No wonder why her husband ran away, can you see that?!" "Shut up Natsu, don't be so with my friend, she has a very sweet personality" "Don't care, I want a healthy looking woman" "Trans?" he gave her a look before he shook his head. "You know what, no thanks I'm good"

Sasha chuckled "Okay hold on, I have another one" "I said don't both-" "Just shut up and look at the screen" he watched the screen and raised his brow at the picture.

"Wow...who is her..?" "Her name is Tiffany, she's a model right here in Magnolia but she's a bit young" Sasha said "How old is she?" Natsu asked "I think she just turned 19 last month but she's really something else.."

Natsu nodded, staring at her picture. "Did you met her in person already?" he asked and Sasha rolled her eyes "Like duh I used to be a model too, but I were way prettier than her" Natsu tched "Like if" he then groaned in pain when she pinched him. "Ow.." "Do you want her number or not?!" Sasha snapped.

"Okay okay..fine" he gave her his phone and glared away.

Somewhere in his mind, he knew he may be doing the right thing, it was time to move on anyway..