Chapter 4

Juvia's Apartment

"Now cheers to the single life!" Lucy yelled, raising up her drink and the three girls watched Lucy confused. "What?" the blonde asked "You know you're the only one single right?" Juvia asked. "Tch, what no.." Lucy giggled before she turned to Erza "Erza's single-" Erza cut her off, showing her engagement ring on her marry finger.

"I have a fiancé Lucy, you know that" the red hair woman smiled, removing the strands from her face. "Oh yeah, forgot you were with that Jello guy" the blonde pouted. "His name is Jellal, not Jello" Erza corrected and both Juvia and Levy started laughing. "We shouldn't rub it in her face Erza" Levy said.

"Shouldn't rub what?" Erza asked confused. "It's okay you guys, being single is fun" Lucy mumbled, picking up a glass of wine "It's not fun for you, you look depressed all of the time" Juvia said, giving her friend's leg a soft pat.

"Probably because she've been single going for a year now and she does not want to go back in the game" Levy sighed, taking the glass from Lucy's hand. "Why?" Erza asked. "I'm a person who don't rush myself, men come to me I don't go to them and plus they carry all kind of diseases" Lucy said.

"Not all" Juvia said "Well you never know, I think I'm good where I am" Lucy smiled. "You need a husband" Juvia said "No, she needs her husband" the three smiled and Lucy sighed "Natsu's good where he is and anyways he's happy, I don't need him" Lucy took the glass back from Levy.

"Yes you do, without Natsu in Lucy's life she's incomplete" Lucy looked at Erza then at her two giggling friends. "I'm complete, Nashi completes me not Natsu" "Damn, why did you two had to take a divorce you guys were so happy before when you were married" Juvia said. "That's what you think, I were happy but...he wasn't I could of seen it" Levy rolled her eyes as usual and watched the blonde downed the drink.

"Anyways.." Lucy stood up "I got to go home, the babysitter is probably mad I'm late" the blonde said, fixing her uniform before she walked towards her shoes. "working as a teacher can be really tiring.." the blonde sighed, putting on her shoes. "Okay be careful now...you never know if you can 'accidently' bounce into someone"

Lucy rolled her eyes at them before she smiled. "Call you guys later okay?" "Okay" she took her purse before he head out the door. When she was out of sight Erza smiled "I think her and Natsu may have a chance in getting back together.." "How?" Levy asked "Well last night, Mira called me and said that her sister moved in with her" "Lisanna?" Juvia asked.

Erza nodded "Well that can only mean.." Levy's eyes widened "Her and Natsu probably broke up" "But that's the second time though, the first time they broke up, Lisanna started going to his house apologizing everyday for the stuff she did" "When was the first time they broke up?" Levy questioned "About 3 months ago and now they broke up again so I was wondering if Lisanna's going to do the same thing again.."

.

"Yes and I am so sorry I'm coming late I had things to catch up with Stacy" "It's okay Mrs. Dragneel, Nashi never really gave trouble so.." the babysitter said through the phone "Oh that's good, I'll be home in about 25 minutes okay, I'm walking through town" "Okay Mrs-" "It's Ms. Heartfilia now, okay?" "Oh..I'm sorry,okay"

Lucy hung up her phone but then it rung again, irritating the blonde. "Yes yes" "Luce" her expression changed "Oh, Natsu.." "Where's my baby, you home?" "On the way home I'm letting the babysitter watch her for the time being, I'm in town looking around for diapers for Nashi"

"Oh.." "But what do you want though" "Oh nothing, just wanted to check up on you that's all and Nashi" "How are you otherwise, you doing okay?" she asked, walking into a store.

"Uh yeah, it's fine I'm fine" "Okay well I'll call you later okay pinky?" "Sure big head.." she smiled, hanging up the phone and putting it in her purse.

"Damn it's cold" Lucy whispered, walking through an aisle looking for baby diapers. "Hmm.." she looked at her right then at her left, smiling at the talk she had before with her friends. "They're probably right..I've been single too long.." she mumbled before she turned the corner then bumped into someone by surprise.

"Oh..sorry" Lucy looked up at the person and her eyes sparkled.

Tan brown skin...dark brown eyes...

Tall...handsome face...black curly hair..

"Oh wow.." Lucy whispered, looking up at the male. "Oh sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going" he smiled

Holy crap, he has dimples!

"Oh..u-uh" Lucy quickly shook her head before she smiled at him "Me too, sorry" she whispered, walking away from him. "Damn.." she whispered under her breath.

.

"Oh gosh he's in the line, right behind me.." Lucy whispered to herself, quiet enough not for anyone to hear. She held a little basket with her child's diapers and slowly turned around behind her to see Mr. sunshine on his phone.

I wonder if he has a wife..or children.. the blonde thought, looking front again.

"I'll just take these.." Lucy said and the cashier took the pampers "$23.99" "Oh, okay" she dug in her purse and took out her wallet, searching for her hundred dollar bill. "Shit.." she whispered, where was it?

"Um.." the cashier said, "Hold on.." Lucy said, digging into her purse. "What's the hold up?" a voice asked in the line "Just shut up and wait" Lucy grumbled, finally finding her cash and giving the cashier it "I'm sorry maam but we don't have change" she said boredly.

"What?" Lucy asked "this is a fricking groceries store and you don't have-" someone placed their hand on her shoulder and Lucy turned around to see the guy. "Oh shit.." the blonde whispered. "I'll take care of it okay?" he asked, giving her a smile before he gave the cashier his stuff and a bill.

"Thank you sir" "Oh so you could be nice to him and have change for him but not me" Lucy said before she sighed "idiots.." the cashier looked at her, pausing her actions. "What you looking at, hurry up"

.

Lucy walked out the store angrily, walking in her direction but stopped when someone called her "Um hey" she turned and saw the man walking up to her with a bag. "You forgot this" he gave it to her and she smiled "Oh thank you, um do you have change because I'm-" he cut her off "It's okay, really" he smiled and she stared at his dimples.

"Wow.." "What?" he asked "Oh" she shook her head "Nothing" he smiled at her before he looked at his left. "Well anyways..I got to go, see ya around okay?" he asked.

"Oh oh yeah and thanks once again" "You're welcome" he said before he walked away, leaving the blonde to have her fantasy about him.

He's so fricking sweet!