Chapter 6

The Next Day

Magnolia's Elementary School

"Ms. Heartfilia, Ms. Heartfilia!" a little girl called, running towards the blonde's desk. Lucy looked at the child, placing down the magazine in her hand. "Daisy I told you it was break time, you're supposed to get something to eat" Lucy said, smiling at the little black hair girl.

"I know miss but I just had to show you this, here" she shoved a paper in Lucy's face "Oh.." Lucy took the paper and observed the drawing "It's me and my mommy, how does it look?" Daisy asked, excitedly. "It's pretty, you're a good artist..wow you're a better drawer than me" Lucy hand her back her paper and smiled.

"Keep up the good work" "Yes!" Daisy smiled before she ran off and out the classroom.

Lucy smiled at her retreating figure before she returned to the magazine. "Hmm..." she watched a picture of a husband, wife and child, they looked really happy. "Such a cute married couple.." Lucy looked at her left hand, her married finger. "Hmm...sometimes I missed being a wife.." the blonde mumbled then received a knock on the door.

"Hello Ms. Heartfilia" she turned to a woman who stood by the door, holding a little boy's shoulder. "Hello Ms. and who do you got there.." Lucy stood up from her seat, walking towards the woman and child.

"Yes?" "Remember yesterday in the meeting, we discussed about a parent wanting to transfer their child here to our school" "Yeah, is this him?" Lucy pointed at the boy who looked down in embarrassment. "Yes, his name is Sean Harris, he is 7 years old and would be transferred to your class"

"Oh good, the more the better" Lucy looked down at the boy "What's wrong, you shy?" Lucy raised a brow but the boy stayed silent. "Very shy indeed" the woman nodded then said to the boy "This will be your new class teacher, her name is Ms. Heartfilia" the boy looked at Lucy and showed a nervous smile.

"Hello..I hope we can be good friends Sean" Lucy showed a kind smile "I'll leave you to it Lucy" "Sure" the woman walked away and Lucy smiled at the child once again. "Please don't be shy, come on" she took his little hand and walked with him towards a seat. "What's your name again?" she asked while the child sat on a chair.

"Hm?" "My...my name is...S-Sean.." the boy mumbled, looking down. "Sean..that's a pretty name" Lucy smiled and he watched her, showing off his beautiful grey eyes. "Really?" "Yip" the blonde nodded. "and you don't have to be shy...I'm sure all the children would love you in this class, everyone is quite kind to one another, you'll fit in just right"

"Really?" he asked again "Yes" the blonde chuckled. "Great" he smiled, showing off a dimple "Awe, you have a nice smile" Lucy gave his cheek a little pinch and he laughed. "And a nice laugh too, I'm telling you..everyone will love you" "I'm nervous..to meet everyone.." Sean mumbled and Lucy looked at his black curly hair.

"Black curly hair...dimples..hmm.."

The bell then rang and Lucy heard the boy gulped. "Oh don't worry, I'm right here okay?" "Okay miss" she gave his little back a rub and stood up when some children came entering class. "Henry you're being silly" "Na uh" Lucy cleared her throat "Everyone" "Yes miss" she pointed at Sean.

"This is your new class mate name Sean Harris, I hope you try to get along with him and be good friends with him" Lucy turned to the boy "Do you like drawing?" "Yeah" Lucy turned to everyone "And he likes to draw" "Yay" Daisy ran towards him and took the seat besides him.

"Do you have drawings?" she asked "Uh..not really but I do have something.." he took his bookbag and unzipped it, searching for something.

It's such a great sight to see children getting along quite well with each other.. Lucy thought, walking towards her table. "Alright everyone, get your papers ready!"

.

"Alright now, class dismissed, bring up your papers to the desk" "Here, I drew my family" a boy said, handing Lucy his paper "Nice work Brian, see you tomorrow" "You too" he walked out the door. "Thank you...thank you.." Sean slowly walked up to her, handing her his paper.

"Um..it isn't looking good.." she looked at his drawing and smiled. It was a drawing of a little boy and a father. "Is this you and your father?" Lucy asked "Yeah" he smiled. "Do you have a mother?" "Nope" he shook his head "Oh..I get it, I'm sorry" someone knocked on the door and the two turned to a man.

"I came for my son Sean" he took off his shades and Lucy gasped.

Mr. Handsome!!

The man' eyes widened once he took in the teacher. "You're...the blonde" he said then Lucy stood up "The name's Lucy" "Wow, I didn't knew my son's teacher would of been...you" "Believe me, I'm surprised myself" Lucy smiled, placing her hand against her chest, trying to calm her racing heart.

The man smiled then the boy walked towards him "Daddy can I get ice cream after?" he looked down at his son "Sure buddy, let's go" he turned to Lucy and smiled "See ya around, kay" "Okay" she watched as the man walked out the door with the child.

"Hmm.." Lucy took out a little note pad "Note to self, Mr. handsome has a son.." she hit the pencil against her chin, humming. "I wonder if he has more children, or what's his name...well since his son's name is Sean Harris..his last name has to be Harris.." she returned to her note pad, scribbling some words.

"Damn I'm such a psycho stalker...I'm being too creepy.." she dropped the note pad in her drawer before she closed it and took her hand bag, walking out the classroom.

.

"Wow Lucy, two clues..his last name is Harris and he has a son" Levy said, nodding. "I'm acting like a little school girl again guys...when I first had my crush, I stalked him and talked about him repeatedly every single day.." Lucy clutched her cheeks and squealed. "plus he had this look in his eyes when he saw me.." the blonde said.

"What look?" Juvia asked.

"This...seductive..attractive look..and those lips oh wow...is it getting hot in here or what?" Lucy asked, her pupils as love hearts. "Since his son's going your school you'll get to see him more often" Levy wiggled her brow. "Yeah, you can get to talk to him and get to know him more...maybe go on dates and stuff" Juvia said.

"He sounds like a playboy, sorry to spoil the mood or anything" Erza said, looking at her phone.

"No.." Lucy shook her head.

"He sounds absolutely perfect!"