Chapter 50

Warning this chapter may be a little explicit in detail. Why did I do it? Because I did it. Heh, just thought a little spice wouldn't hurt.

Two Months Later

Dear Diary,
                     I can finally say that I'm in peace and happiness. Being with a man who makes me feel like myself and being surrounded by people who care for me. People being family. Oh boy I can't wait to put down, in any moment my widdle baby will see the world.
                    I'm really anxious. I'm not sure what's the gender but I'm pretty sure it's a boy this time. A boy that I'll name-

Lucy's writing got interupted by the door being swung open. The blonde looked up and sighed with relief. "Oh finally Natsu, did you buy it?"

Her husband smiled and walked in the room with a bag in his hand. "Yeah, I bought it. How are you feeling?" "I'm just getting a bit of pain lately, how's Nashi doing at home?"

Lucy closed the notebook and rest it aside.

He gave her the bag and Lucy looked inside it. "Yeah Nashi's doing great, she seems to like being around Také"

"That's good and thank you" she looked up as he leaned in to kiss her. They broke part and looked at each other. Lucy smiled at him but cringed.

"Are you alright?" she laid back on the bed and took deep breaths while rubbing her big stomach. "Just a bit of pain but it's okay.." she mumbled and Natsu watched her worriedly.

"Do you want me to call in the nurse?" Lucy shook her head. "It's okay I get this often, no worries" "The baby's near" Natsu smiled while rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah, the nurse told me probably tomorrow or the next day my water would break but I'm not too sure" she explained.

"Oh" she nodded while rubbing her stomach "How's Juvia going?" "She's in ward 118. She seems to be in the same position as you Luce"

"Oh. Is she holding up alright?" "I..I think so, I'm not too sure" Lucy looked down and sighed. "I still don't think this one is a girl Natsu.."

She cringed more while leaning forward which worried Natsu more. He stood up to call someone but she held his hand. "Don't" Lucy groaned.

"Luce you're not fine" "I am. I've been through this before remember and the baby isn't coming now so relax" he gave her a look but she just smiled "I just need to drink some water"

Natsu sighed and slowly sat back down on the bed. He dug up a bottled water and passed it to her "Thank you" he watched as she took gulps of the beverage.

"Are you okay, what's wrong?" Lucy asked worriedly. Natsu just smiled "I'm just happy that's all, my son or daughter is finally going to be born" he land his palm on her stomach and Lucy smiled.

"And I'm finally gonna have him or her in my arms" he continued. Lucy just laid back and listened to every word her husband said.

"And stroke their hair and make them laugh" he chuckled as he looked for a feel in her stomach. "It's been lonely at home too Luce"

Lucy looked at him and he stared at her "I'm lonely sleeping on a bed alone. Nashi misses you and.." he leaned forward to whisper "..masturbation isn't working out for me"

Lucy's eyes widened.

"N-Natsu.." "Yeah, there's nothing to do and you're the only girl that can stand my sex drive" "Why are you talking about this now?" Lucy blushed.