Erased

(Y/n) p.o.v
(Y/n) p.o.v
Kronos p.o.v

While (y/n) was sleeping in my or her mind. I had an idea. Since she was going to feel bad about her boyfriend, I decided to put a spell on her. She will hate her boyfriend even more and everyone else. Well basically turn her into a evil person like. So I did that.

I woke up in my mind. Whatever it was just so fucking confusing.

"(Y/n) are you okay?"

"Yes why do you fucking ask?" I asked rudely. I hated his guts so much.

"Ah language girl. So what is your boyfriend name?" I asked.

"Who fucking cares. He hurt me and I hate him so much so let's move on alright?" I said harshly.

"Great, now on to our plan. I already gave them a clue to where we are." I said.

"Where's that?"

"Medusa lair. I send Percy and his girlfriend a dream of their pearls and a number 1." I said.

"Great now what is the next fucking step?"

"You know I really don't like you talking like that to me."

"So what? You can't do a thing about it. You're stuck in me fool."

I did not like this one bit.

"Who cares if you don't like it doofus."

"Wait you can hear me?"

"No I can tell you don't like it cuz you told me you didn't like it dumbass." I lied a bit but most of it was true.

"Oh I forgot. Next we wait for those despicable demigod."

"Wow including me? That hurts you know."

"Not you the other kids."

........

I sigh. This is gonna be a long day.

Yeah right shit. Ugh! I hate everyone, especially Dirk. I can't believe he actually made me feel loved and ......I just hate him and everyone. I wish I had a normal life.

Percy p.o.v
  "In my dream, there was a number one and the pearl we found but only one." I said.

"I dreamt that too." Annabeth said. We were all in the big house talking about our dreams.

"What does that mean? " Dirk asked.

"I don't know." I answer.

"Any one else had a interesting dream?" Nico asked.

"Well we already know what Percy and Annabeth and Grover dream was. But frank dreamt himself as a snake and Piper dreamt of a woman." Leo pointed the things out.

"I-I had a dream." Dirk spoke. We all looked at him. "I dreamt of a statue. There were so many people turned into stone."

"Medusa." Annabeth and I said in unison.

"What does this mean?" Dave spoke.

"I don't know." I said completely unable to think.
But could these dream be a clue to find (y/n)?

(A/n: sorry in class right now. Imma update soon!)