Pain.

(Y/n) p.o.v
"You belong here".
Was repeating over in my head.
But that's the thing. Where do I belong? Not at this camp. That's for sure.
I walked and then Nico came.
"Hey (y/n)." He greeted.
I ignore him and walked away.
He grabbed my arm and turned me so I can face him.
"What the f*** are you doing?!" I snapped.
"Something is bothering you isn't?" He asked.
"Aren't you supposed to be dark and lonely? You wear black and all that s***." I shoot at him.
He looked offended.
"Sorry." I said.
"It's okay." He said.
"But just so you know, I had acted like this towards someone. Usually I push them away and they try their best to get to me and succeed. But you are the first person besides my sister. I want to help you." He said.
Is that true? I looked at him and a tear escaped.
"Alright, but I don't want to talk about it here." I said and wiped the tear away.
"Okay I ca shad-" Nico offered . I immediately teleport to my home . I can't shadow-travel because you know that I need shadow to do it.

Nico looked around and I felt a shiver come up my spine.
"W-where are we?" Nico asked.
"My old home." I answered.
We were in my room and I sat on the floor and were I slept. The covers were still warm.
"Is this where I belong." I hugged my knees.
"Nico this was my home . I come and sleep here. I had a mom and a lil (brother/sister). They died the day before my birthday. I spent the day at my aunt house. I was six. Then one day when I went to school, I was waiting for my aunt to come and pick me up. She never came so I wonder the streets. And slept in the streets. But I still went to school and ate there. Then when I was at school they called me to the office. A guy came to pick me up. He said that he was my mother boyfriend. Iapetus. So I stayed with him and he treated me like his own. He taught me and his brother trained me. I grew up careless. My aunt abandoned me, my parents died. Iapetus was the only one I cared about. He h-he is gone now. I still wonder how my life would be if none of this had happened. If my mom and my lil siblings didn't die. I don't belong at camp. I never had Nico." I sobbed and sobbed more. Nico wrapped his arm around me.
"I'm so sorry (y/n). I know how you feel. People you loved and cared about is gone and now you feel like no one wants you. They look at you and think that you are scary and make you feel like you don't belong there or anywhere on the earth. I felt that way too. When I was a small kid and after my sister death. I -I " Nico broke down.
Then he stopped crying and I did so too.
"Please don't tell P-per-. You know who I mean. He let Iapetus die." I felt hated and hatred. "I can't go back to camp."

Nico p.o.v
I know how (y/n) felt. I know why I wanted to know more about her. I know why I wanted to help her. She was just like me. The people she loved and cared about, all died. She had hatred towards Percy like I did once. She was different and thinks that no one cares. Felt like she didn't belong nowhere.
"I am not leaving you here and you belong at camp." I tried my best to help her stay. I didn't want her to take a wrong path like I did. Even though she was at the wrong path the whole time.
"You have a chance to change your life. Now will you please come to camp and stay?" I asked.
"...."
"Okay. But don't tell no one I cried. I don't like to show my emotions to other." She sniffed. She looked cute.
"Okay." I chuckled.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I decided to go back to camp. What Nico doesn't know is that I am leaving. Once I get to camp, I stay and then next early morning I'm leaving without a warning.
We got back to camp and I saw Dirk. He looked at me. He smiled and I just started to float for no reason. Nico saw me and I rubbed my eyes.
He smiled at me and before I floated higher he grabbed my shirt. He pulled me down and had his hand on my cheeks.
"Be calm." He said.
"Nico want to do something fun!" I said excitedly.
"Yeah."
Then Will came and hugged Nico. Will was my age and Nico was a little younger than us. I remember the talk we had. When I first met him.
"There you are death boy!"
"Don't call me death boy." Nico said.
He changed into a different person, but I did that too. When I'm around someone who I am not fighting, I am rude and hype. But when I'm fighting I care about beating the person.
"Hi (y/n)." Will greeted.
"Hi." I waved at him.
Then I disappeared. I was on the ground and I rubbed my head.
"Really." I said.
I was in the middle of Percy and Annabeth fighting. The didn't see me I guess. But Annabeth cut my leg by accident. The cut was huge and a little deep.
"Ow!" I yelped. I got up and started to walk.
Percy and Annabeth stopped and came to help me. As soon as they laid their hands on me I snapped at them.
"Don't you FUCKING touch me!" I yelled and slapped their hands off of me.
"I'm so so-"
"LEAVE! ME ALONE!" I drawled people attention.
"(Y-y/n) she is sorry." Percy defended her.
"I am truly sorry (y/n)." Annabeth said.
Rage grew inside of me. As I walked more, my blood came out faster. Why is life trying to kill me? Why do the gods want me to die? I had enough already. My powers almost put me in danger.
"(Y/n) stop moving." Percy said.
"S-stop." I pleaded.
Everyone stopped to see us. Blood trailed behind me.
I walked to my dad cabin. I went inside and Annabeth was gone. Percy was there and tell me to stop. I sat on my bed or the bed I slept on. I sat down and held my legs tight.
I screamed.
"I should of never came back!" I said.
Percy looked at me.

Annabeth and Will and Dirk  came. Then Nico came. I let out a sigh.
He grabbed my shoulders. I looked at my hands they were bloody.
"Nico....the pain hurts...." I said.
"(Y/n) you are going to be alright." He calmed me down.
"It hurts I never experienced this kind of pain." I said.
"You are going to be fine." Percy said.
"Shut up!" I yelled.
Will and Dirk were working on my leg. Dirk assist Will and sat next to me.
"Can I hold your hand, you know cause it's going to hurt." Dirk asked.
"No thanks. My hand are covered with blood."I said.
"I don't mind the blood." He said.
Then Will put something on my legs and I grabbed Dirk hand and squeezed it. Will worked on my leg and Annabeth was besides Percy. I saw Percy looking at me.  He totally hates me now. Nico was helping Will. Dirk was beside me.
Then Will and Nico finished.
"There." Will said.
"Have some ambrosia." Dirk said. He held out the ambrosia with the hand that wasn't covered in blood.I held my hand out but he nodded his head."No I will put it in your mouth cause your hand is bloody." He said.
"Fine." I said. He smiled and gave them to me. They changed by bed covers and cleaned the blood.
"You can take a shower in about a hour." Will said.
Then Will and Nico and Dirk left.
Percy and Annabeth stayed.
"Thanks for hurting me. Is that how you planned to return me the favor or taking your fear away?" I asked her. She looked down.  "It was an-"
"I know a accident. You are forgiven." I said as I looked away.
Then she left me and Percy alone. Percy closed the door when she left.