Dirk is master

(Y/n) p.o.v
It's been like a week already.

I headed to breakfast with Percy and ate the delicious blue food. I ate and went to train with Nico like every other day. Oceanic was on my shoulders.
You know that I'm growing up she squeaked.
"Oceanic you are just growing too fast." I said and she laughed.

   As I finished my training with him, next was Leo, then Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Clarisse, Conner stoll, Katie, and a bunch of other campers on the other day. Oh! My favorite part of the day was Jason and Percy and Will. I get to train with them which is awesome because I can distract them and trick them to doing anything except training. We do fun things most of the times. I had to train with Will after Conner stoll. I got to the infirmary and saw Dirk wait for something. He looked happy about something.

I came near him and he frowned when he saw me.
"What's that thing on your face?" He asked.

"Is there something on my face! Take it off!" I said.

"Don't worry it's just a bug." He took the bug of my cheek.

"Thanks....wait is it contagious?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

"Great where is Will?" I asked.

"Here. And I got some good news!" He smiled.
"What is it?" I asked.

"Dirk has completely master all his powers and is no more in his training session. He is free." Will said.

I frowned, why can't I be free?

"What that's not fair. I want to be free too." I whined.

"You still have a lot to learn (y/n)." Will said.

"But how can Dirk goes out in the world and I can't. I don't want to be-" I was cut off by Dirk.

"No. You got it all wrong. Will means that I don't have to train with him no more. I can do what i want but I can't leave camp." Dirk said.

"Oh. Well forgot what I said." I blushed a little.

"You sounded like you didn't want to be at camp anymore." Will raised an eyebrow.

"No forget what I was about to say I said. Now on to training and Dirk good bye." I waved at him.

"I'm gonna help Will around the infirmary when he trains with you." Dirk said.

"Wait if you are going to help Will around the infirmary. Then you won't have time for me. I mean us. Oceanic and me." I said. "Who will I have fun with? Who can I play and mess around with? Are you going to be able to spend time for me? Are we gonna play pranks-no wait that Conner." I asked.

Dirk laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"I am going to spend time with you. You are my best friend, I wouldn't leave you alone. You aren't going to do dumb stuff by yourself. " Dirk said and looked at me.

"Oh. Good I got worried for a second because if you weren't going to have time for me and Oceanic then I would have to spend my time with Adam from the Aphrodite cabin. He is so funny to mess around with." I laughed.

"Since when did you hang out with him?"  Dirk pushed his shade up.

"I hang out with everyone here.  I tease everyone and even Clarisse." I giggled.

"Well sounds like someone is jealous." Will said. Dirk gave Will a face, I guess. Since I can't see from his shades.

I had feelings but I only know the happy and sad, revenge, scared, betrayed, angry and annoyed ones. I don't know anything else. Oh! And love from Iapetus. But I never heard of jealous.