Now back to the story

(A/N: hope that you liked one of the ways.  Anyway this story is all messed up now. I think. I don't know if it is. Well I will still continue with this pathetic story that I made.)

Dirk p.o.v
  I woke up and put my shades on. You never know when someone could be in your face. Once I did put my shades on I opened my eyes to see most of my siblings in my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

"Language please." Kayla said.

"Why are you guys in my face?" I asked.

"Will take a pic! This first day of when Dirk and (y/n) are a couple! And he has his first girlfriend." Dave smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I was asleep sound fully . Until Percy threw water on my face.
"What?!" I yelled.

"Are you and Dirk a thing now?" He asked. His right eye was twitching and he had a frown on.

"Um...no. What makes you think that?" I blush a little.

"You guys are always together."

"We are just friends. Can't we be around each other? Just like you and Annabeth. Always together until the day you guys made out or kiss. So me and Dirk are friends. But just being curious. What if Dirk and I are dating, what wou-"

"I will hunt and hurt Dirk until he stays away from you! No way is he going to hurt you." His face was red.

"Please. No boy can hurt me. I mean you can't hit a girl right." I scoffed.

"No not physically. Mentally, you know like feelings."

"I grantee you that that won't happen."

"You will see sooner or later."

"So it's okay to say 'yes' when Dirk ask me to be his girlfriend?" I asked. Hoping that he will say 'Yes'.

"NO! I never said that." Percy said.

"Well how am I going to see if he hurts me mentally?"

"Um....when you date a boy. Not Dirk."

I frowned. "Yeah that is not going to happen. Since I'm not going to date a boy ever."

"That's right. I'm trying to protect you."

"What if I'm lesbian?"

"Well that's different. Cause boys are different than girls. But if you are lesbian, then I'm fine with that."

"I'm not. But since you said that boys will hurt girls mentally. Then when will you hurt Annabeth mentally ?" I asked.

"I won't."

"How so?"

"I love her too much to ever hurt her."

"What if Dir-I mean a boy loves me as much as a you love Annabeth?"

"Then he is a good man and you should keep him around and bring him to me so I can see for myself."

"Darn! Well I can't." I was already dressed. Yeah I was dressing the whole time while talking to Percy and he sat on the bed.

"Why not? I'm your brother."

"Well you said that I can't and you won't allow  any boy ask me out. So...."

"Well you are too young to be dating."

"Wow. Then I will be hurt that I couldn't find love."

"Don't worry you could always switch to a lesbian."