Bad dream starts the day

Dirk p.o.v
I was on the couch with (y/n). Oceanic was on my lap and I had my arm around (y/n). We were watching Finding Dory and she fucking loves it cuz this is like the 10th times we watched it already. My shades were on my shirt collar.

"Aw! Dory is so cute." (Y/n) hugs me tightly.

Oceanic squeaks.

I chuckle, she is probably jealous.

The movie finally finished. I let out a sigh.

"I am gonna gets some shut eye." (Y/n) yawns.

"Can I also get some shut eye with you." I cuddle with her.

"No cuz then Percy will kill you." She lifts my head so we look in each other eyes.

"But....." she kisses me and I kiss her back.

We kiss for a few minutes and as soon as we were about to make out.

"What in the HADES!" Percy yells and I quickly get off of (y/n) and quickly put my shades on.

"Were you guys about to make out?"

"No." (Y/n) and I say unison.

"She is too young for that man!" He comes next to her and pulls her into a hug and covers her ears. "She is only 15 she doesn't need to know the sex crap."

I start to blush.

(Y/n) appears in between us. "I know about the sex crap Percy. And I we weren't gonna do it. I have matured over the few months." She said.

Percy and I give her a look.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing." I say.

"So if you think you have matured enough. Tell me something you do that isn't childish?" Percy asks her.

"Um......"she thinks for a while. "Oh! I can solve problems."

"What kind?" Percy asks again.

"Agricultural problems." She responds.

"Yeah but that is one thing."

"Whatever dude."

"Don't 'whatever me' girl."

She smirks. "Whatever perc."

"You are grounded."

I gently head for the door. As I am close to it I say goodbye and leave.

(Y/n) p.o.v
Dirk leaves and says goodbye. Percy and I just finish talking and now I am bed.

~Dream~
I was in a room and there were people in it even me. I saw my mother, father, Iapetus and Dirk, Percy, Nico,oceanic. Why are they here? Then I heard a evil laugh. I recognized that laugh and it was Kronos. His glowing yellow eyes appeared and in Luke form, which scared me a lot but didn't show it.

"Why are you still alive? Better question is why don't you leave me alone?" I asked him boldly.

"(Y/n), I am part of you child. A little part of me remains in you." He said and I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

Then he laughs.

"The people you love will soon fall and the happiness will turn to a depression, sadness,anger."

"What do you mean again Kro?" I asked using the nickname.