Abs?

Dirk p.o.v
"What are abs?" (Y/n) asked.
I put on my shades and Dave gave me a weird look.
"You seriously don't know what abs are." Dave said.
"No. Do boys and girl have them? O MY GOSH! Will I have them?!" She asked.
What the fuck was up with this chick?
"Well yeah girls get them and boys." I said.
"O MY GOSH! I don't want them!" She went out the door and I looked at Dave.
"How come she never heard of abs?" He asked.
I walked out of my cabin with no shirt and Dave followed me. I went after (y/n) and went to find someone I guess. Oceanic was behind her.
"Hey (y/n)! Wait up!" I yelled at her.
She looked back at me and quickly turned away. She got near Percy and Annabeth and Jason and Piper. Will and Nico were there also.

"Percy!" She yelled.
Percy turned to her direction.
"What?" He asked. I stood next to Dave and Jason. She didn't answer but went up to Percy and picked up his shirt. Then she saw his abs.
"What are those?" She asked Annabeth.
"Um...abs." She blushed.
"Abs?" (Y/n) said.
Then she went up to Annabeth and picked her shirt up!
Percy went towards her and put Annabeth shirt down.
"Why did you pick up my shirt and Annabeth shirt?!" Percy practically yelled. Everyone watched and I stood next to her.
"Put a shirt on those bumps Dirk!" (Y/n) commanded. Dave gave me a clean shirt and I put it on.
"What are abs Percy? And why doesn't she have them but you do." (Y/n) eyes glowed.
"What?" Percy was confused.
"(Y/n) and Dave decided to *sneeze* to*sneeze* wet me with water and she wet me. So now I'm *sneeze* sick. I took of my shirt and she saw my abs. Then she freaked out." I sneezed more.
"She doesn't know what abs are." Dave finished for me.
"You don't know what abs are." Leo came in.
"No and why doesn't Anna have it? Dirk said that boys and girls have them. Is that true?"  (Y/n) asked.
Everyone gave her a look.
"How come you never heard of abs?" Piper asked.
"I was raised by.. someone who doesn't connect to the outside world. He was skinny and his stomach was flat and I thought everyone was skinny or fat. I lived with a bunch of men's. I didn't go to school and never learned new things. So he only taught me how to fight and a bunch of Greek and Roman stuff but I didn't pay attention to him that much. " (y/n) said.
"Wow. How much don't you know?" Leo asked.
"Are you from the past?" Nico lit up.
"No I was born somewhere around 2000 or 2001." (Y/n) answered.
Nico had a frown.
"Well you got a lot to learn and see my cuz." Jason said.
"As her big brother, I will have the honor to teach her." Percy went to his sis and put an arm around her.
"Yeah she will learn nothing from you Seaweed Brain. I'm the smartest one so I should teach her." Annabeth spoke and Percy looked offended.

Everyone suddenly got excited.
"I will be happy to teach her how to use shadow travel and underworld powers." Nico offered.
"I will teach her how to use charmspeak." Piper spoke.
"I can teach her how do healing and light stuff." Will got happy.
"I'll teach her how to be hot but not that hot like me." Leo lit up.
"I'll teach her how to use Jupiter/Zeus powers." Jason added.
"I'll teach her how to use water and battle skills." Percy spoke.
"I'll be glad to show her how music works." Dave got happy.
"We'll teach her some of Hermes tricks and talents!" The stolls randomly joined.

Then I sneezed. Everyone looked at me.
"What will you teach my sis?" Percy asked me.
"Um... I'm still learning how to use my powers. So yeah....Fuck I'm sick but I can help Will. I can be her patient because she made me sick." I looked at her. She hid behind Percy.
"Sorry." She apologized .
"Okay then it's settled." Percy yelled. "This is going to be fun!"
"Wait what about my other powers?" (Y/n) asked.
"Oh right . We'll figure that out." Percy told her.