Way 2 pt.2

(Y/n) p.o.v
I heard Oceanic squeaked and called her name. I saw her running towards me and I bent down to hug her.
(Y/n) why did you leave me behind? Why did you run away? It was fine with you and Dirk. She squeaked.

"I panicked and..." Oceanic jumped out of my arms.

"Where are you going?!" I shouted.

You have to see him. She ran towards the beach.

I followed her and then appeared in front of her and grabbed her. I picked her up.
"Where are you going?" I asked her.

Just go to the beach

"Ugh fine." I smiled at her and went to the beach.

As I floated towards the beach, I saw Dirk. He was kissing Drew. I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces.

"Dirk." I had enough confidence. But my confidence didn't last long.

"(Y/n) this isn't what it looks like." Dirk lied.

I ran away and went straight to the woods. Why did I came to the woods. So I stopped running and turned around. I was pretty sure that I lost him.

I did not expect that. Oceanic squeaked.

"Hey I did. I didn't expect to him to feel the same way." I said.

Then I found my way to back to camp and smiled at Oceanic.

How can you be so calm?

"Oceanic..." I couldn't say my words.

Then I felt a hand on my arm and turned to see Dirk. "Let me go." I growled.

"(Y/n) it wasn't what you thought it was." Dirk said. He took of his shades.

"I don't care what happened between you two. Go back and kiss her." I said.

"I didn't kiss her she kissed me and I don't like her." Dirk said.

"Stop lying and let me go."

"No. I like you and only you."

"Please Dirk..." we locked eyes. "Prove it then."

"Okay." He said and then kissed me.

I wanted to pull him away but then I fell for it. It somehow healed my heart and I just kept kissing him. I pulled away and blushed.

"Did that prove it?" He said.

"Eh."

"Really what do I have to do to prove it?"

"Kiss me again." I smirked.

"Gladly." He smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you (y/n)." He said.

Love? Was this feeling Love? Our forehead touched. He looked into my eyes and waited for a response. Oceanic was on my shoulders. I closed my eyes.