Eraseanitor! I just made that up 4 the story.

Percy p.o.v
"We need to find out where she kro is." Leo spoke.

"We can check the empire building or something like that." Dirk said.

I really wanted to beat the crap out of Dirk because all of this, but I can't blame him. Well it is kinda his fault.

"Why?" Piper asked.

"That was where we fought Kronos."

"Won't it be easy now?" Leo asked.

"How?" Nico and Hazel said at the same time.

"Well you know how there isn't that much monster now? Well Percy said that there was a huge army when they fought kro and now there are less monsters. So the only thing we will need to do is fight and get (y/n)." Leo spoke.

"It's not that easy dude." Jason looks at him.

"This is different ." Nico and Hazel said in unison.

"How?" I ask.

"Hazel and I talked last night. We sensed something other than death." Nico spoke.

I like that, no one was going to die.

"Our Dad spoke to us. He said that someone was going to be erased from the world, and the after life and for good." Hazel spoke.

All my hopes has drained. Erased from the universe . "If that person who is going to be erased. Do they have another life on earth?" I ask.
Hazel and Nico look at each other. "No the person is completely erased, extinct from life."

"How about on another planet? Or dimension?" Leo asked.

"No permanently gone. Never existing." Nico glares at him.

"How will that happen?" Annabeth asked.

"We don't know but it will happen." Nico said.

Hazel looked like she was about to say something but kept her mouth shut. "It's destiny or fate of someone." Hazel said.

"Is that all?" I ask.

I could tell that Hazel had more to say but she didn't say anything. "Who's?" Piper asked.

"We don't know." They said.

I was scared it would be one of us. Possibly Annabeth or Leo. I was scared that (y/n) was going to erase one of us for good.

(Y/n) p.o.v
(Y/n) p.o.v
Kronos p.o.v

"Do you have any powers that might be useful?" I ask.

"Well I have all the gods power. Can I ask why you want to know?" I asked Kronos.

"I sense something powerful in you. Like sooner kind of power that you have that can help me." I sensed some other powers. A power that a god doesn't have.

I hesitate. I did have a power. A power that I never use or think about, it was horrible. I used on Annabeth and I don't want to do it again.
A power that Hera used on Percy and Jason. She erased their memories. But my power is more than that. . (Idk what's it called but bare with me.) I could erase memories, fear, any type of feelings. In fact I can use it on the whole world! But that power is dangerous.

It could even erase the thing I touch. Like a life a book, anything you name it and it will be be erased for good. I just had to focus on what I wanted to erase and on who I wanted. But ever time I erase a feeling it taunts me. Every time I erase something I feel fear and more......evil.

I don't know what this power is called but I called erasanitor.

I remember the time that (y/n) erased a child from life. He betrayed me and he deserved it. I smirk. That was the power I needed. I will erase everyone from existing ! They will be gone and I'll rule over the world in my new form and power.

"How is that erasing power going?" I asked (y/n).

How did he know! Oh wait I know, I can hear what he is thinking. That poor kid, I feel bad for erasing him from existence. But back then I didn't care for him or anyone. "Fine." I reply.

"Good we will need it." I smile, this is going to be epic. Nothing can fail in this perfect plan.