Titan Lessons is what you stick with.

Just so you know this is continued from the last chapter.

Dirk p.o.v
I was all wet. (Y/n) on the other hand was not wet at all.
She laughed.
"D-Dirk you are w-wet." She laughed more.
Then I went over her and pinned her to the ground. I did the worse thing that anyone would do.....

Tickle her.

She was so laughing and then I saw a tear escape her eye.
"Dirk!" I heard my name and put my glasses back on.
(Y/n) stopped laughing and then looked up.
We saw Percy coming towards us.
I turned to see (y/n) disappeared.
Then Percy came to me.
"Why did she leave?" He asked.
"I honestly have no clue." I responded and then went back to my cabin. On my way I saw Dave talking to (y/n). I walked towards them. (Y/n) smirked when she saw me.
"Hey Dirk! You look wet." She smiled.
"Yeah. Water girl wet me." I joked and she laughed.
Then she floated in the air. She spin around.
"I have always wondered how the world looked like if I turned around." She said.
"You should go a day upside down then." Dave snickered.
(Y/n) then grabbed his hand and threw him high in the air and he fell. But (y/n) catches him.
"You sick-" Dave seemed scared.
"Cool boy scared." (Y/n) snickers at him.
"W-what. N-no this cool boy ain't scared of nothing." Dave made a mistake.
"Nothing." (Y/n) smirked.
I laughed.
Dave then looked at her.
"Okay I'm scared. I also am scared that Dirk will hurt me!" He yelled .
I stopped laughing.
"Why would I hurt you?" I asked.
"I-I'm a ass. You know. So don't hurt me Cause I accidentally broke your sword." He covered his face.
"You broke my sword!" I yelled at him.
"Okay I'm leaving." (Y/n) said.
"Hey you can't because you made me say it." Dave blamed her.
I couldn't believe my brother sometimes.
(Y/n) floated towards him.
"How in the WORLD did I make you say it?!" She got near his face.
He then looked into her eyes and then they started a stare contest. It went on for about 5 minutes.

"Blink!" Dave yelled at her.
"No you blink first." (Y/n) said.
"No y-" Dave was interrupted by Percy.
"Hey (y/n)!" He yelled.
(Y/n) than blinked and then disappeared.
Why was she disappearing from Percy?
"Ha! I win." Dave shouted.
I turned to see Percy all sad.
I turned to my brother as he was walking away.
"Hey you think I would forget that you broke my SWORD!" I screamed at him and he ran.
I went after him and chased him.

(Y/n) p.o.v
As Percy came, I disappeared. I didn't want to see him. I was mad at him. For making me apologize to people and for letting Iapetus die. I was so mad at him. I wanted to destroy him. But I was scared that he might want me to leave. I was also worried that he might look at me, think that I'm different than him. Since I am. I was at camp and behind a skull cabin. I sat down and started to sob for no FUCKING reason. Well I did have a few reasons. But besides the point I got up and went walking. I wiped away my tears. I walked by the strawberry field and saw some kids picking out the strawberry.
I walked towards a girl.
"Can I help?" I asked.
She looked at me and smiled.
"Sure." She handed me a basket and I helped her. As I was picking I got tired of shoveling the leaves out and looking for them. So I used my powers. I made every strawberry pop out so I could pick them easily.
"Are you one of the Demeter kids?" She asked.
"No I'm Poseidon/Neptune daughter." I replied.
Her eyes grew wide.
"I'm Katie. But you can call me Kat or Kate." She said.
I smiled at her.
"Okay Kat." I said and she laughed.
Then she looked into my eyes and saw something. Then she smiled at me and left.
I got up and left. I went walking to watch a few people fighting. Then I saw the big girl. She came towards me and pointed her sword at me. Her siblings were all looking at us.
"You have a lot of explaining to do!" She yelled.
I put a finger at the tip of her sword and gently pushed the sword away from me.
"What explanation do I need to give you?" I asked calmly.
"A lot." She said.
I smirked at her. Then she looked at me and gave me a weird look.
"You want a explanation, then you will have to fight for it. Cause I won't give you any explanation away for free. You will just have to fight and beat me." I smiled at her.
"You think like Titan you know." She said. She has no idea what I have been through.
"I like it." She finally said.
"So are you ready?" I asked her.
"Sure." She replied.

We were near the water and some trees were around us.
She got in position with her sword. Her siblings were watching us and betting on who will win. I was standing in front of her and then got my sword out. I cracked my fingers and while she cracked her neck and her whole knuckles.
(Just to be clear the girl is Clarisse.)
"Ready to lose?" She asked.
"Ha! You make me laugh."I replied.
She charged at me and cut me at me left shoulder. I fell to the ground on my knees. I touched my blood and the rage clicked inside of my.
"See you already have a cut." She smirked. I got up and knocked her to the ground. My sword then turned into two swords. I cut her arm and her leg.
Then she got up and I could see that she was already mad. She came towards me and then I disappeared on the other side or her. She fell to the ground. Then got up. My swords turned into one now and I went towards her. Her siblings were panicking and one of them left. Probably a coward. The rest saw me and probably thinking that I was going to kill her.

I was.

I grabbed her collar of her shirt. Then she kicked me. That hurt really bad. Then she threw me at a tree. I heard cheering. Then my whole body turned into flame. I burned the tree and flew towards her and really fast. As I hit her my flame went out and saw that she went all the way into the ocean. Sea. Lake. Whatever you call it.
I smiled more and flew towards the water. I commanded the water to shoot the girl high in the sky. Soon I saw her on top of the water, struggling to get air. I made the water close in on her whole body. I could see that she was almost out of air. Then I let her get some air.
"Y-you sick b-bic-" she coughed.
"You wanted to accept the fight." I said.
"But you are using your power cause I don't have powers!" She yelled.
Then I felt bad for hurting her but then I shoved that feeling away.
I looked into her eyes and then she looked into mine. She backed her face away.
"G-get a-away from me!" She screamed.
That hurt.
"(Y/N)! Stop put her down!" I heard.
I looked to see Percy.
"Ugh!" I groaned and then disappeared.
Then I reappeared.
I was in the air.
"Oh. By the way. I WIN!"
Then I disappeared again.

(A/n: the girl Clarisse fell into the ocean. Percy had to save her.)