Twitter DMs

A/N- THIS IS WRITTEN IN TEXT FORM, B= BRAD / Y= YOU

Y- Brad

     Bradley Simpson

    Check your fucking phone

    I need to talk to you

   Now

B- What do you want

Y- Look at this

    *sends link*

B- Thanks for showing me your new boyfriend. Fuck you.

TheVampsBrad went offline.

////////////////////////////

Fuck. That didn't go to plan. Not even Brad believes me, the one person who I thought would. Fuck him, I can manage without him. I'm sat here, in Max's living room on my phone, When a thought comes to my head. I get out my camera and microphone from my suitcase and set them up, before pressing record.

"Hey, hi, hello everyone. As you can see, I'm not in my usual location. I'm at my friend Max's house, who's very kindly cared for me while I go through one of the toughest times of my life. You might not see an upload from me for a couple of weeks, maybe a month. My life has been very complicated recently but I know what all of you want to know. Did I cheat on Brad? I'm going to tell you the exact truth right now, he can say what he wants but this is what happened.

As of right now, me and Brad... we're not together. And we haven't been for a couple of days. Something went on in my life that sort of changed the circumstances and we had to leave everything to survive. I realised I was breaking him and he wasn't safe doing what we were doing. I let him go for his own safety, saying that if I got through it I would eventually come back to him.

I don't know how close I am to recovering after what happened and I dont know how quickly I'll be back with him, but I wish him and the boys the best of luck with the band and in life generally. They deserve everything they've achieved so go give them some love, it'll make my day. Thank you for anyone who's given me support with what's been going on behind the scenes. I will come back to YouTube as soon as I'm ready, but for now I have to leave and focus on my struggles. I'll see you next time I upload... not sure when that'll be but it will happen, that's a promise. Thank you for everything guys.

This has been Y/n Y/l/n, thank you."

I switch off the camera and edit quickly, I didn't need to do that much. I uploaded and waited for the comments to roll in. A few comments were hate telling me I was a liar, a few were begging me to come back and upload. There was a few also telling me that they'd support me with everything and that I could go to them if I wanted to talk. That made me smile.

People I don't even know care about me more than my 'friends'.

------------------------------

I hope you like this book :)

- M xx