Runaway

26th June 2015, 1:00am

YOUR POV

I nudge Brad's side to wake him up. Once he's awake he puts on a shirt and I get into some proper clothes I grab my suitcase from the corner of my bedroom which has all my essentials like clothes and my camera in it. I took some sentimental items with me such as a photo booth strip of photos of me and Lizzy and a bracelet that Dan brought me back from his holiday in America. All the people that mean something to me. I put my phone, charger, a few notes and my earphone in my hoodie pocket and meet Brad by the door of my flat. I nod at him and look back at my apartment, it still has a few things in it of mine. I quickly grab my laptop from the kitchen counter and place it in my suitcase carefully, along with it's charger. I hold my keys in my hand and Brad opens the door for me and I walk out, waiting for him to shut the door behind himself. I glance at my keys as if to say, 'Should I really?' Fuck it. I post them through thee letterbox before taking Brad's hand and leading him out of the flats, out of the perfect life that I thought I lived.

The cold air hits my face as we hit the streets of London. It's dangerous at this time, but safer than being found by my psycho father. I huddle into Brad as we start the long journey into London, on the hunt for my brother's house. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm running away.

We walk down a back alley that's really creepy, like something out of a scary movie. I cuddle further into the coat that Brad's wearing, this place gives me chills. I wish I'd worn more than just a t-shirt and my favourite hoodie. It smells of home: Brad's aftershave with a hint of Lizzy's favourite perfume, my bedroom and the air that circulates around my cosy balcony. I hear something move behind me in the shadows, making me whip my head round cautiously. I see nothing and turn back round slowly, me and Brad being forced to stop walking by a dodgy looking man in his mid-thirties. "What do we have here? A young couple walking late at night, how lovely. Ooh look, a sissy pretty boy. With his girlfriend, who's just... gorgeous," His bony hand ran down my cheek, making me shiver with nerves. "Come with me, I can take you home. It's okay," He touched my hand, I could see the anger growing in Brad's face as a vein popped out in his neck. "Get off of me," I say confidently, feeding off the angry energy I'm getting from Brad. Suddenly Brad's hand was removed from mine as he punched the man in the face angrily. "SHE SAID GET OFF OF HER!" He shouted aggressively, knocking the man backwards. We parted to walk around the body below us, before huddling back together and walking down the street. "Y/n, he was a druggie. Easy to tell. Don't worry baby girl, I've got you,"

We had been walking for at least an hour and both of us were beginning to tire. We made our way to a nearby park, going down numerous paths and pavements. We were almost at the park and going down the final road, exhausted from the hour and half we'd spent walking. I looked up in the dimly lit road to see a gorgeous full moon glistening in the pitch black sky above me. One street light lit the rad, flickering slightly. Even the street lights have given up on me. Soon enough, the flame-coloured light that lit the path ahead went out, leaving me and Brad in darkness. Brad gripped my thumb, reassuring me that it would be okay. We reached the park, where we lay down under the big tree and attempted to sleep. I had packed two pillows and a large blanket, so we huddled under the blanket snuggled together. Brad put his arm around me and held me tight, making sure nothing would happen to me in the night.

Somehow, through all of this, my busy rock star boyfriend hadn't given up on me.

Even when I had.

---------------------

OOOOOOH SUSPENSE!

I hope you like the excitement and it's okay:)

Yes this is based around their song 'Runaway', I just really like the song okay xD

-M xx