Slippers and Sofas

24th May 2015

YOUR POV

Today, the boys are doing a lot of stuff for the social side of the band, and they've asked me to feature in a lot of the Instagram videos etc. It's the perfect opportunity to tell the boys' fans about me and Brad. I'm not sure how they'll take it or how we show them... all I know is that no matter what Brad will stand by me. I love him. Nothing a fan can say will ever change that.

I woke up on the sofa, I couldn't steal James' place in Brad's room forever! I wrapped myself further into my duvet, not wanting to leave the warmth and cosiness. I pushed it down my stomach slightly, to reach for my phone at the end of the sofa. I saw a text notification. 1 message from Curls x. Bradley had left me a message this morning about 10 minutes ago. Babeeee come upstairs and see me, I can't handle James' snoring anymore :( I need cuddles xxx. How adorable of him. I slipped on my slippers, took my phone off the charger and padded up the stairs silently.

I pushed open the bedroom door and poked my head round. Brad looked at me and smiled, opening his arms in embrace. I tiptoed over, being careful not to wake the sleeping James. I rolled into the bed and cuddled into Brad's warm body, smiling. "Good morning love," he spoke with a husky voice. "Good morning. My fans tweeted me a lot last night with congratulations messages. They love us together!" I told excitedly. "That's great news Y/N! Lets hope my fans will react in the same way, huh!" He held me close, breathing in my morning scent. We lay in each others arms for about an hour until we heard our little roommate wake up. "Morning Brad, oh and morning Y/N, good sleep?" He was already so alive and he'd been awake 30 seconds. "Not bad Jemsy, you?" I said cheerily. "Good, good. So the media find out about you two today right?" he nodded at Brad. "Yeah. Bit nervous, but hopefully they'll have the same reaction as Y/N's fans, right?" Brad sounded hopeful, like he knew It wouldn't go well. My phone buzzed in my hand; a text from Connor. Oi! Get out of bed you three! We're meant to be going out in an hour and a half, where's my coffee at? X. I laughed as I read his message. Typical Condora. I read it out and rolled out of bed, leaving the room with a glance behind me. "Come on Brad, James. Move your lazy asses and get out of bed!" I sassed at them. With a groan and a moan, the two of them were up and following me out the room.

We arrived in the kitchen to two laughing boys. "Ahhh sleepy heads. Morning morning morning!" Connor said, still laughing a little. "I thought it would be us getting you two at, but apparently not!" I exclaimed, a little confused. I munched on some toast before heading into the shower and letting the warm water run over my body. I washed my hair and body before getting out and getting dressed. I put on a grey Coachella t-shirt and some black jeggings. I threw a grey H&M hoodie on over the top and headed down to the living to get my makeup and begin. I did a Smokey eye with some reddish undertones and a deep wine red lip. I popped on a few beaded bracelets and a lightning bolt necklace. I was ready for the trip bowling with the boys with half an hour to spare.

Ten minutes later, Brad joined me dressed in a white t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. "You look lovely today, Y/N/N. Excited for bowling?" He complemented me and I blushed lightly, smiling at him. "Thank you, B. Hell yeah, I'll thrash you all!" I laughed a little and he came and sat next to me, gripping my hand tight and taking out his phone.

I couldn't wait for today.