Texts.

*3rd June 2015*

YOUR POV

Brad texted me today. But not intentionally. He meant to text Connor. However im not sure how he clicked Connor's name in his contacts when he saved me as 'mygurl x'. Which, as im sure you'll agree, is adorable. But not when you find out a load of things that you probably shouldn't know. It was nothing BAD. In fact it was all absolutely adorable. Here's our conversation... (B=Brad Y= Y/N)

B: Hey Con, I need your help. I've completely fallen head over heels for y/n and i wanna surprise her by coming down to hers in London but I don't know how. She's perfect. Her hair. Her eyes. Her lips. Her hands. Her body. Just her. And I don't know what I should do and if I should tell her about visiting and what if she cheats while im not there, I don't wanna throw her away! It's not that I don't trust her, but who wouldn't want to kiss her? I want to be with her all the time. What should I do?

Y: umm... brad. You've just told her everything.

B: oh shite. I didn't realise that was you y/n.... so can I come stay with you then? Xxx

Y: you're the most perfect, adorable, amazing, handsome boyfriend I've ever had. Of course you can b, I love you so much xxx

B: I love you more. I meant every word I said. I promise. I'll FaceTime you and we can work out a date?? Xxx

Y: yes of course, let me get dressed first xxx

B: Nahh, no need. No clothes is just fine by me... ;) xxx

Y: And I love that dress you wear... but it's whatever... cause I think that it would look much better... on the floor.... ;) xxx

B: ring me when you're ready babe xxx

*Ringing Brad*

BRADS POV 

Her face shone bright as mine appeared on screen. Her eyes sparkled in the fairy-lit bedroom of her London flat. "Y/N!" I greeted her excitedly. "Hey Brad! I've just checked my calendar... around the 15th of June okay for you?? You can stay here for like 10 days if you like, maybe even invite the boys round for a couple of nights. OMG!! You have to meet Adam. Lizzy would be so happy!!" I smiled at the gorgeous girl on screen as she spoke. I loved her too much. I missed her too much. I have to come see her. I need to. "Of course, that sounds great! I can't wait to see you y/n/n, you have no idea how much I've missed you. I love youuuuu," "I love you too Bradley, but id better get going, meant to be down at lizzy's for a girly chat in 10. I love you so much Brad, I'll chat later, Bye!" She blew a kiss and i blew one back. "I'll see you soon love! Bye!" I smiled and hung up. 

I lay on my bed in my parent's house and scrolled through my camera roll. I looked at my custom album called "my world x". It was all the photos of y/n I had. I looked at the countless early morning selfies that we took and the instagrams id screenshotted. I flicked through the album, smiling at the memories, until I came across one photo that really stuck out for me. It was y/n sat on the beach, laughing in her bikini top and shorts. The water lapped at her painted toenails as she took in the sea air. Her brown hair flew in the ocean breeze as her head tilted backwards slightly. I forgot id taken that one. I opened instagram and started a new post. I put the picture on with no filter because it didn't need one, and carefully typed out a caption. I decided id make it something special to us, so I made it the name I saved her as. I typed out 'mygurl x' as the caption, tagged her and then proceeded to lengthen the caption. 'Don't hate her. She's done nothing wrong. I love her and so should you. @y/ig/n xx' I switched off my phone and smiled. "BRAD! TEAS READY!" I ran downstairs to the kitchen and ate my food with my family. "So when can we meet y/n, then?" Asked Nat. "Soon, soon" I smirked.

Y/n didn't leave my mind all night.