Getting the boys

19th June 2015

YOUR POV

"Nooo," I wailed as brad tried to pull off the covers lightly. "Babe, we're picking up the lads in two hours, you're not even out of bed," he laughed slightly. "I know but... 5 more minutes?" I pleaded cutely."I can't say no to that face. Go on then," he sighed, climbing back into bed next to me. I snuggled into his chest as he kissed the top of my head lightly. "I love you," he whispered. I smiled against his chest. "I love you too," I said back. He stroked my hair for a while before suddenly jumping up and lifting me up bridal style. I looked at him, confused. "Five minutes is up," I laughed and shook my head, studying his gorgeous face until he put me down in the kitchen. I made us both a coffee and went and took a shower.

I did a messy bun in my hair and a Smokey eye for my makeup. I wore a black vest top and a red checkered flannel around my waist. I wore denim shorts and brown biker boots on my feet. I grabbed a brown satchel and put my phone, keys, wallet and ID inside, before heading into the kitchen to grab 2 breakfast bars. I threw one at brad as he walked in and it hit him in the forehead. We were laughing so hard that I cried. Then, we got into the Über and drove down to the train station to collect Tris. They all arrive at different stations so we have to do a lot of travelling.

We sit in the car singing along to Brad's phone music. He looks impressed when I sing all the words to When the Sun Goes Down by Arctic Monkeys. We even like the same bands. I feel his hand hit my thigh as he rubs circles on it with his thumb. I smile and place my hand on top of his. We sit hand in hand all the way to the station. 

When we collect Tris we head down to the next train station to collect Con. Tris sits in the back of the car on his own, he said he didn't want to be caught in the middle of "cheesy af couples coversatons". Typical. We then pick up Con and head to the final train station to collect James. We all hug him as the last of my best mates arrive. He's acting weird. Shifty and awkward. Im sure it's nothing though. Is it?

When we arrive back at my house we all sort out sleeping arrangements. We didn't really think this through considering I live in a two bedroom flat and there's five of us. In the end Tris and James go in the spare room and Con goes on my sofa because he can sleep anywhere. Well, pretty much. 

We freshen up a bit before heading out to a club. We had to celebrate being reunited. I'm wearing a skin tight grey crop top and some black Jeggings because im boring like that. I curled my hair so it was all frizzy and topped up my makeup. Now we're in the cab on the way! Brad opens my door and I pay for the driver. Brad offers my hand like a gentleman and walks me inside. "Welcome," I announce. "To the very best club that London has to offer," I step out the way of the door and gesture towards it. "Is this actually the best one?" Says Con. "Yep. Judged by yours truly," I say proudly, leading them inside. Brad holds my hand from behind and looks excited. All of a sudden he's changed from my sweet and cheesy boyfriend to a crazy, hot party animal in the space of 5 minutes. I like this Brad. It suits him.

We buy drinks at the bar and dance around a bit. I walk to the loos quickly and come back to Brad as quick as possible to avoid being attacked by any random men. Brad hugs me as I return. "She was only gone five minutes," laughs Tris. "Shut up T," Brad laughs back, letting go. "Lets go dance!" I say excitedly. We all dance together through the night and let's just say brad stated as crazy, hot party animal Brad. He only calms and goes back to normal when I make him a hot chocolate before bed. I mean, he piggy backed me to meet the taxi. And then from the taxi to my flat. And then in the lift. He literally only let go of me when I had to sit down or unlock the door.

I didn't complain.